Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What was your 2k14 resolution? How has it gone? Was it a good year? Watch

ReputationRep:
    i can't remember my resolution

please don't post solely to say that NYRs are a waste of time

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember what mine was either, which says an awful lot.

ReputationRep:
    I actually completed mine. It was to lose a stone in weight and sort out my lifestyle to be more healthy.

I'm now over 2 stone lighter at just over 8 stone and eat mostly clean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou_100)
    I actually completed mine. It was to lose a stone in weight and sort out my lifestyle to be more healthy.

I'm now over 2 stone lighter at just over 8 stone and eat mostly clean.
    congrats

ReputationRep:
    To break some of my obsessive parent-pleasing cycles holding back my independence. It failed because in January my ex broke up with me and I realised just how co-dependent my personality is and how I'm toxic to myself
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    To get over panic attacks and agoraphobia and yeah I got over it all fully and 2014 has been a good year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't keep new year resolution but if I did it was probably to ensure I did well in my studies

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noshahmad)
    I don't keep new year resolution but if I did it was probably to ensure I did well in my studies

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how did you do in your studies?

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    To get over panic attacks and agoraphobia and yeah I got over it all fully and 2014 has been a good year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    congrats

(Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    To break some of my obsessive parent-pleasing cycles holding back my independence. It failed because in January my ex broke up with me and I realised just how co-dependent my personality is and how I'm toxic to myself
    that is unfortunate

ReputationRep:
    I think I set one mentally but I cannot remember for the life of me what it was

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I had one last year. This time i have two, but they're pretty easily achievable, since they're just continuing what I've already started.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white boy)

congrats

that is unfortunate
    no it's not, that implies I'm a victim. I'm the main perpetrator of a lot of the poison in my life you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white boy)

congrats

that is unfortunate
    Not as well as I wanted to but it was decent enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamCee)
    I think I set one mentally but I cannot remember for the life of me what it was
    you're a winner though mate so it probably went well

ReputationRep:
    Resolution was to get a boyfriend who isn't a ****. I found him. :love: It was the best year of my life. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Work hard and get a first in my assignments and overall in my degree.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was to lose weight and get fit, lost nearly 3 stone by May then injured my knee, now I'm back to where I was this time last year.

ReputationRep:
    My 2014 New Years Resolution was to graduate with a 2:1 or above and get a 1st in my dissertation. I did exactly that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fidus Achates)
    My 2014 New Years Resolution was to graduate with a 2:1 or above and get a 1st in my dissertation. I did exactly that
    good work

ReputationRep:
    Mine was to get rid of my major shyness and confidence problem (which I was well known for and had been since I was about six).

I did it! You can't shut me up now, and people I've met this year can't believe that I used to be so shy, and those who've known me for years have said that's it's nice to see me finally be able to approach people and have a convo with them!
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    My resolution was to lose weight, and I did....

but then I gained it all back again.

Hmph

Poll
Do you prefer hot dogs or burgers?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.