Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Spurs v Manchester United 28/12 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ffs how are we not leading. Spurs have been so ****. We surely cant lose this game?

This has been one of our better performances this season. We seem to control the midfield and create chances at will. 5/6 great chances to score.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lloris best keeper in the league.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Young > Lahm
    200m spent in the past year and Young is a better player than all of them. Funnily enough this is the best I've seen us play away from home but it still won't be good enough. Spurs will score soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    we should be ahead ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Lloris best keeper in the league.
    I actually wanted him over de gea when we wanted to replace vds. I used to love him on fifa, spectacular saves of peace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    200m spent in the past year and Young is a better player than all of them. Funnily enough this is the best I've seen us play away from home but it still won't be good enough. Spurs will score soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    God why so depressing all the time?

ReputationRep:
    Tbh with Lloris and De Gea they play with teams that have midtable midfields or midtable defences so they're going to look better than they actually are.

Same thing happened with me during 5 a side. I was playing in a **** team so was MOTM every game Lloris style, then when I played for a better team I was more a Courtois/Neuer type keeper.

ReputationRep:
    We haven't been amazing but it has been one of our better performances away from home. There was a period in the game where we were losing possession to easily and just hoofing/heading the ball away without trying to control it, but we have been on top there is no doubt about that.

ReputationRep:
    Lloris is trying to be like de Gea...and succeeding.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayReg)
    God why so depressing all the time?
    Expect the worst and you will never be surprised.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hope LVG cracks out the SAF hairdryer. Not really much else to be done other than someone kick it in the net ffs. Think we're getting a bit risky with Jones and Evans pushing up to help.

Rafael warming up. Valencia hasn't done much, but he's ensure nothing happens on his side at least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasidb)
    Lloris is trying to be like de Gea...and succeeding.
    huh

de gea is a poor man's lloris

ReputationRep:
    Falcao and Van Persie have had enough chances to put United up by 3-4... how the hell has Lloris saved all of that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Our best away half since the second half of West Brom, at least. Young was always just a bit of a fixer-upper.

ReputationRep:
    If win this, i can definitely see Arsenal and Liverpool dropping points to West Ham and Swansea. We could really strengthen our grip on 3rd as well as putting a stop to Spurs top 4 hopes.

Ffs lets just score please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    our opponents don't score = DDG is a god
    we don't score = our strikers are bad

Lloris has been great, both RVP and Falcao could have had a couple, as well as Rooney/Young. Very pleasing game to watch though, our attacking looks incisive.

ReputationRep:
    Yes Rafa

ReputationRep:
    comon utd

ReputationRep:
    Valencia is injured. We cant go a game without someone getting injured :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Valencia off injured. Our players are dropping like flies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 1, 2015
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.