that men are the stronger sex right
Physically they are.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
compare number of female world leaders to nubmer of male world leaders.
Ask yourself why, and will this figure stay static? I doubt it.
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
that seems to be comparing opinion to facts
DazzYaa7
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
how on earth did you come to that conclusion??

girls just work harder then boys - IT STOPS THERE
DazzYaa7
Report 14 years ago
lol - nice nice
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
women will never rule the world since they can't fight, at times of war intelligence is worth very little
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
So you believe that men will always remain the stronger gender and continue to dominate most fields?
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Women are manipulative and more complexed. Men are simple beings who prefer to concentrate on sport and their drinking rather than who's bum looks big recently.
DazzYaa7
Report 14 years ago
So you believe that men will always remain the stronger gender and continue to dominate most fields?
yes! if its happened for the last 2000 years it will happen now and forever

God is male, as is jesus

as is all other leaders
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
(Original post by DazzYaa7)
yes! if its happened for the last 2000 years it will happen now and forever

God is male, as is jesus

as is all other leaders
I don't beleive in Jesus and I think we've made immense improvemnet given the fact we have been oppresed for god knows how many centuries. The futures looks bright for women darker for men unless they eat healthier, learn how to use a toilet seat and let women run the world before they lead it to complete destruction
DazzYaa7
Report 14 years ago
I don't beleive in Jesus and I think we've made immense improvemnet given the fact we have been oppresed for god knows how many centuries.
improvement? what improvement? i still havent seen that many female 'leaders'
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
improvement? what improvement? i still havent seen that many female 'leaders'
Please you honestly can't expect immediate success in such a short space of time, if you know your history you’ll find what we have achieved is incredible. I’ll leave you with a quote from Malcolm x before I go out: 'If you you educate a man you educate an individual, but if you educate a woman, you educate a nation'
DazzYaa7
Report 14 years ago
Please you honestly can't expect immediate success in such a short space of <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a>, if you know you’re history you’ll find what we have achieved is incredible. I’ll leave you with a quote from Malcolm x before I go out: 'If you you educate a man you educate an individual, but if you educate a woman, you educate a nation'
what is funny you taking english at a level and you can't even put your words in the right context

" if you know you're history "

you're?

typical crappy unintelligent females :P
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Please you honestly can't expect immediate success in such a short space of time, if you know your history you’ll find what we have achieved is incredible. I’ll leave you with a quote from Malcolm x before I go out: 'If you you educate a man you educate an individual, but if you educate a woman, you educate a nation'
This man also said
'Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.'
DazzYaa7
Report 14 years ago
Please you honestly can't expect immediate success in such a short space of <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a>, if you know your history you’ll find what we have achieved is incredible. I’ll leave you with a quote from Malcolm x before I go out: 'If you you educate a man you educate an individual, but if you educate a woman, you educate a nation'
alls i can say to that is TONY BLAIR, GEORGE BUSCH, STALIN, HITLER, ETC ETC VS UMM LET ME THINK.... MAGGIE THATCHER
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
what is funny you taking english at a level and you can't even put your words in the right context

" if you know you're history "

you're?

typical crappy unintelligent females :P
What exactly is your problem dear? This is exactly what annoys me, i think it's a trend that you male members on here follow, when you disagree with someone's argument and fail to find a counter argument, you resort to correcting their spelling mistake. Truly pathetic to be honest.
DazzYaa7
Report 14 years ago
What exactly is your problem dear? This is exactly what annoys me, i think it's a trend that you male members on here follow, when you disagree with someone's argument and fail to find a counter argument, you resort to correcting their spelling mistake. Truly pathetic to be honest.
um hold on a minute there sugar dip , you told us that women were more 'intelligent' than males........ yet you can't even put your english in the right context!

sure if you make a typo no problem but that isn't a typo

women just WORK HARDER than men
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm bored... so I'll set the popular myth that men are the stronger sex right, and maybe you can all follow on with more ideas why men will beg us for mercy when we sieze control of the world.

1) Women live longer
2) Men are unable to give birth, to keep the species going
3) Men are 4 x likely to commit suicide then women and are 3 x likely to die in an accident then women.
4) Women are smarter.
1) It's because they take longer to get things done.
2) So women are asexual now?
3) We're more in touch with our emotions for the first, braver for the second.
4) Big generalisation.

Why does there have to be a stronger sex anyway, can't we just be "different"? Women are good at some things, men are good at others... like ruling the world.
LH
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It is a bit petty.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zapsta)
1) It's because they take longer to get things done.
2) So women are asexual now?
3) We're more in touch with our emotions for the first, braver for the second.
4) Big generalisation.

Why does there have to be a stronger sex anyway, can't we just be "different"? Women are good at some things, men are good at others... like ruling the world.
This thread was started to tease the chauvinistic members, however to my alarm many of you have taken it to heart, and have as result started a series of attack because of your insecurities I apologise if i've scared you with the fact that it might be possible that one day you'll live in a world dominated by women. It was just an advance warning we'll carry our deeds in secrecy from now on. Waiting2smile xxx
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (762)
90.39%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (81)
9.61%

Watched Threads