Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am on my second year at college, and there are absolutely no decent boys at my college. I know it sounds really perfetic but they are all soo immature!! There are soo many rude boys that think they are soo great and experienced at everything. I honestly just want a normal (if there is such thing) boyfriend that doesnt have a right attitude problem and is nice, is that so much to ask for :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    Is this.... like, a personal ad or something?

ReputationRep:
    you'll have to wait an hour and 45 mins for your fairy godmother.

ReputationRep:
    This is precisely why I've never been out with anyone in my own year.

ReputationRep:
    lovie u sound slightly depressed as they say theres plenty more fish in the sea...and as guffy said is this a personal ad?!
    on a more serious note theres sumone 4 everyone stop worryin n start enjoy 2nd yr colege!!

ReputationRep:
    If maturity is your thing, have you thought about hitting on your teachers?

ReputationRep:
    LOL its really not a personal add, its more of a statement. Im jst fed up of these annoying boys in my year thats all :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol at reply above

ReputationRep:
    Wait til you're at uni then. You might find someone better there.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, if you can deal with it wait until uni. Otherwise date the little idiots and accept their immaturity. You could always meet guys elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    I think i wud meet more people at bars and clubs but im not 18 yet :-( gggrrr it sucks big time!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkles_*)
    I think i wud meet more people at bars and clubs but im not 18 yet :-( gggrrr it sucks big time!!!
    What, and you don't just go to bars etc anyway?! heh, mebbe I'm just an alky...

ReputationRep:
    You say immature boys, but do you know how immature and annoying girls can be?! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Clubs n bars r soo strict with ID'ing, i wudnt get in ne where gd :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Petroleum & Sparkles_*

A match made in heaven?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petroleum)
    You say immature boys, but do you know how immature girls can be! :mad:

Has she touched on a sore spot here? Did you expect sex with a girl and all you got was a game of hopscotch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    Has she touched on a sore spot here? Did you expect sex with a girl and all you got was a game of hopscotch?
    Don't diss hopscotch.

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever tried? I could get served when I was 14, and I definately didn't look particularly old for my age then.

ReputationRep:
    Not in Sheffield their not, I'm yet to be asked, although in this one pub that I always go in I've been ID 3 times, once by the same guy...kam got ID for coke by this guy...he's left now so no more trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_person)
    Don't diss hopscotch.

I was crippled in a hopscotch accident when i was younger, i've never been the same since, so i feel im allowed to diss it...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.