Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I received an unconditional offer from Bournemouth (Adult nursing). I am so excited! Just wanna know if anyone here did too? 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional from Bournemouth too, although it's for Forensic Science. I've insuranced mine.

Congratulations, and happy New Year!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

Congratulations on your unconditional offers, BU must REALLY want you!!

I began my first year at Bournemouth Uni, studying Marketing Communications last September and I am loving it!

Just wanted to let you know that if you have any questions about life at BU, feel free to send them my way!!

Chris

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to bournemouth😄I have yet to hear back hopefully will hear back soon though ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CBowditch)
    Hi Everyone,

Congratulations on your unconditional offers, BU must REALLY want you!!

I began my first year at Bournemouth Uni, studying Marketing Communications last September and I am loving it!

Just wanted to let you know that if you have any questions about life at BU, feel free to send them my way!!

Chris
    Thank you! One of the interviewers kinda gave it away that I got an offer at the end of my interview. They were so lovely and welcoming Erm, yeah. I'm confused with accomodation, whether I should apply for hospital accomodation or uni halls. I'll see, but If I do go for uni halls. Which one do you think its good for new undergraduates? 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikz.lewin)
    I've applied to bournemouth😄I have yet to hear back hopefully will hear back soon though ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When did you apply? I got a reply from them just about a week after I submitted my application. Hope you hear from them soon! Good luck 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I received confirmation two days before Christmas? So hopefully I hear from them soon?? 👍😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi ql_xo

"Thank you! One of the interviewers kinda gave it away that I got an offer at the end of my interview. They were so lovely and welcoming Erm, yeah. I'm confused with accomodation, whether I should apply for hospital accomodation or uni halls. I'll see, but If I do go for uni halls. Which one do you think its good for new undergraduates? 😬"

If you are studying a nursing course, and do not already live in Bournemouth or Poole you can apply for hospital accommodation this is recommended by the uni and will avoid unnecessary travel and complications with NHS work patterns.

I hope this has helped - sorry I am not 100% sure about the reasons why nursing/midwifery/ODP have hospital accommodation - but I know that BU strongly recommends it!

For more info try to contact (Katie) or (Mish Lilly) who both check TSR's official Bournemouth University page regularly. OR you could email the askBU service who could also give you a direct response!

Contact askBU on 01202 961916 (between 9 and 5 on Monday's to Friday's) or email them using the address; [email protected]

Thanks

Chris

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.