Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What did you buy in the sales today? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, didn't realise there was a sale yesterday -_-.

ReputationRep:
    I've bought my mum a coat she chose, bought her some nail polish and that's it. I've bought for myself everything online It was a nightmare on Oxford Street with all these people that suddenly stop in the middle of a busy street or feeling like you are in a funeral with everyone crawling slowly like zombies :erm: Next year I'll be doing all of my shopping online instead, hate crowds!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O.Ozz)
    Parents Forced me to buy clothes for myself so i went to a painful trip - by bus, From elephant and Castle, in London - to Bluewater shopping centre. However im glad i bought a suit for £49 and that is it.
    Wow. Suit for 49?? You sir, are lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No I stayed at home in my pajamas because the thought of trudging around in the cold and rain with thousands of idiots on the quest to use money I don't have to find some good or service with which I can use as a fetish for my deep, crushing misery and loneliness filled me with such an immense level of apathy I couldn't get out of bed.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.