Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm in major need of help. Basically, people are sorting out their work experience placements, and I have nobody to contact. If you know anywhere where I can do anything relating to authoring or journalism for my work experience, please let me know.

I live in Liverpool, by the way.

P.S.: Couldn't find the correct forum to put this in, so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong one.

ReputationRep:
    Found this website, have a look at it. I'm not sure how it works but from the brief reading I did it seems you need your teacher to register.
    http://www.liverpoolcompact.org.uk/i...=40&Itemid=93#

If that doesn't work, ask neighbours, family friends or friend's parents if they can sort something for you. You may be able to join a friend and do the placement they're doing as well. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ¡Muy bien!)
    Found this website, have a look at it. I'm not sure how it works but from the brief reading I did it seems you need your teacher to register.
    http://www.liverpoolcompact.org.uk/i...=40&Itemid=93#

If that doesn't work, ask neighbours, family friends or friend's parents if they can sort something for you. You may be able to join a friend and do the placement they're doing as well. Good luck!
    Yeah, I think it does need your teacher to register. I've checked that site out myself before, and it didn't seem too useful.

I might ask people what they're doing, and regardless of if it's related to authoring or journalism, simply tag along with them for the sake of being with someone I know AND having an easy way to get a decent contact to do those placements.

Either way, I'm not going back to my primary school like some people are doing. I absolutely hated it there.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.