Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm in major need of help. Basically, people are sorting out their work experience placements, and I have nobody to contact. If you know anywhere where I can do anything relating to authoring or journalism for my work experience, please let me know.

I live in Liverpool, by the way.

P.S.: Couldn't find the correct forum to put this in, so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong one.

ReputationRep:
    Found this website, have a look at it. I'm not sure how it works but from the brief reading I did it seems you need your teacher to register.
    http://www.liverpoolcompact.org.uk/i...=40&Itemid=93#

If that doesn't work, ask neighbours, family friends or friend's parents if they can sort something for you. You may be able to join a friend and do the placement they're doing as well. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ¡Muy bien!)
    Found this website, have a look at it. I'm not sure how it works but from the brief reading I did it seems you need your teacher to register.
    http://www.liverpoolcompact.org.uk/i...=40&Itemid=93#

If that doesn't work, ask neighbours, family friends or friend's parents if they can sort something for you. You may be able to join a friend and do the placement they're doing as well. Good luck!
    Yeah, I think it does need your teacher to register. I've checked that site out myself before, and it didn't seem too useful.

I might ask people what they're doing, and regardless of if it's related to authoring or journalism, simply tag along with them for the sake of being with someone I know AND having an easy way to get a decent contact to do those placements.

Either way, I'm not going back to my primary school like some people are doing. I absolutely hated it there.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.