Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Is he shy or simply not interested? Watch

Hey guys i'm hoping to get some honest opinions so here goes my story!
    Basically there's this guy on my uni course who i've had a massive crush on for about a year now. We are not that close, we talk quite a bit but only if we happen to see each other i.e. we have never met up specially. It has however felt as though he has been flirty at times. I finally gave in about a month or two ago and asked him after a lecture if he wanted to go out for a drink sometime, he said yes and offered me his number. I said i would text him and things were looking good. So i texted him a couple of days later asking if he was free the next night, i didn't receive a reply that day but happened to see him out that night, we just made normal conversation and didn't mention the text. The next night i got a reply. He apologised for not replying and said he wasn't free at the time i asked and asked me how my night was last night. Me not wanting to be pushy just said not to worry and for him to suggest a time to go out. I also told him about my night and asked about his, to which i received no reply. Ever since neither of us have mentioned it, just carried on like normal. Do you think he isn't interested or he's just shy?

Normally I dont reply to posts as I just like read but I figured I'd help on this one since nobody replied .

Its easy, he isn't interested trust me. If he comes back texting DONT reply for you own good remember this.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.