Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

So a while ago I noticed that I can't put on very much body fat at all. I sometimes get bloated after I eat but when I wake up I am back to normal.
    I have really small joints with broad shoulders.
    At first I thought it was just fast metabolism but i'm 160 pounds 5ft6 and 20, my dad is 5ft11/6ft so I was wondering if it was a medical problem. I also eat a ridiculous amount quantity wise for my size and drink milk (which I think causes some bloating in the morning)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So a while ago I noticed that I can't put on very much body fat at all. I sometimes get bloated after I eat but when I wake up I am back to normal.
    At first I thought it was just fast metabolism but i'm 160 pounds 5ft6 and 20, my dad is 5ft11/6ft so I was wondering if it was a medical problem. I also eat a ridiculous amount quantity wise for my size and drink milk (which I think causes some bloating in the morning)
    That isn't unhealthy at all. I'm the same age and height as you (well, 5'7) and weigh 142lbs, I wouldn't mind losing a bit more but I'd hardly class myself slim. Want to lose a little more before I'm happy.

Diets good (nutrient wise) but want to lose a little weight...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You not going to get any medical advice here at all, maybe some wrong advice if anything . Best thing to do is to discuss any problems you may have with your GP and that should put your mind at ease.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.