Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have taken two years out and studied one year at Oxford. I regretably withdrew from Oxford several weeks ago and now have to decide what im going to do. None of my options seem particularly good. ive started in yr2 of the same course at another uni, but now really regret quitting ox- one thing i didnt factor in was the sense of acheivment that i got- Which i really dont get on the new course as it seems so much easier. Plus im getting quite bored of the subject. The combination of which makes me feel a bit sick when i think about doing 2 years there.
    theres another uni i could go to which seems a bit it better, but its further from home and they want me to respond tomorrow! yey! So...i could stay where i am, go to the other uni, start a new subject or i could take another year out to sort the whole mess out, prolonging the whole affair. but then itd be just the same next year. i would see a psychiatrist, but alas, theres no time! lol! oh life is fun. can anyone make even a lilttle sense of this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sezchwarn)
    I have taken two years out and studied one year at Oxford. I regretably withdrew from Oxford several weeks ago and now have to decide what im going to do. None of my options seem particularly good. ive started in yr2 of the same course at another uni, but now really regret quitting ox- one thing i didnt factor in was the sense of acheivment that i got- Which i really dont get on the new course as it seems so much easier. Plus im getting quite bored of the subject. The combination of which makes me feel a bit sick when i think about doing 2 years there.
    theres another uni i could go to which seems a bit it better, but its further from home and they want me to respond tomorrow! yey! So...i could stay where i am, go to the other uni, start a new subject or i could take another year out to sort the whole mess out, prolonging the whole affair. but then itd be just the same next year. i would see a psychiatrist, but alas, theres no time! lol! oh life is fun. can anyone make even a lilttle sense of this?
    What made you drop out of Oxford?

ReputationRep:
    Jesus you must have really hated it to drop out of Oxford. I'd finish it even if I was studying the chemical development of toenails if I was given a place there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iscariot)
    Jesus you must have really hated it to drop out of Oxford. I'd finish it even if I was studying the chemical development of toenails if I was given a place there.
    :rofl:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.