Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    You sound like one, with the whole "sex is about love, doing it when not in love it WRONG" crap.

Either emo, or perhaps a little princess, or maybe a God botherer.
    You sound like a proper little tw*t.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    when he doesnlt speak to a girl she thinks he's stuck up or too good for her
    how would he know what she thinks if he isn't speaking to her?

but hippieglitter, I do get what you're asking, and as a girl, I personally wouldn't get in a huff if a "hot" guy started hitting on me lol, I would be flattered. I guess it depends on the mood of the girl, if she's just not up for it then she would find whatever reason to reject him, it's not necessarily his problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Man With No Name)
    You sound like a proper little tw*t.
    I am, but at least I don't get moralistic over a bit of fun.

A pleasant side effect is that I don't spend my nights weeping into my pillow because I think sex is soooooo special and nobody seems to value it like they should, and treat it like it's the birth of your first child or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    I am, but at least I don't get moralistic over a bit of fun.

A pleasant side effect is that I don't spend my nights weeping into my pillow because sex is so special and nobody loves me.
    yeh id sleep with guffy XD

ReputationRep:
    Guffy is sex-ay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    Guffy is sex-ay!
    and so modest too.

ReputationRep:
    he can't be that hot if he gets the vibes that girls he talks to thinks he's arrogant for thinking he's in with a chance

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.