Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Just been giving an offer for a place on a PGCE course starting September 2015, I was wondering how do I update my student finance for this extra year? Would I need to make a complete new application?
    I also receive DSA, I was also wondering if I would have to also completely re-apply for this or have to have another needs assessment or would it also simply just roll over?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hello Cesca,

    The only PGCE we offer funding for is Initial Teacher Training.

    You will have to apply again as a new student, if you indicate that you wish to apply for DSA then this will roll over onto the new application for you.

    Please continue to use the same account when you make your application.

How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.