Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to study in one of these Swedish universities : -kth - uppsala - lunds - umea
    Should you help me with my choice?! I will study accounting finance or something else and I don't know where they had the best reputation.

I also would know about the cost of living.

Sorry for my bad English but I am Italian and I am studying English yet.
    Thank you, it is a pleasure to talk you.

ReputationRep:
    well, you can remove KTH as it does not offer Accounting. Sth obvious from it website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tcannon)
    well, you can remove KTH as it does not offer Accounting. Sth obvious from it website
    ok,thank you i found KTH on the list that the Politecnico of Milan offers to the student of Industrial Engineering.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Well, the Stockholm School of Economics stands out.

Finance:
    https://www.hhs.se/en/Education/MSc/MFIN/

Accounting:
    https://www.hhs.se/en/Education/MSc/MAFM/

They also have programmes in Management or International Business if that's more your thing.

ReputationRep:
    You gotta to rush to meet application deadlines around mid Jan for most Swedish unis. Have you taken GRE/GMAT (required at SSE) and IELTS/Toefl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .ACS.)
    Well, the Stockholm School of Economics stands out.

Finance:
    https://www.hhs.se/en/Education/MSc/MFIN/

Accounting:
    https://www.hhs.se/en/Education/MSc/MAFM/

They also have programmes in Management or International Business if that's more your thing.
    Yeah, i saw it but it is not into the list of the Politecnico of Milan, they allow me to frequent a Master to Umea,Uppsala,KTH or Lund and i don't know which is the best one. KTH has not a program in finance, they said, so i can exclude it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tcannon)
    You gotta to rush to meet application deadlines around mid Jan for most Swedish unis. Have you taken GRE/GMAT (required at SSE) and IELTS/Toefl?
    there is no problem for deadline or IELTS/TOEFL because i will frequent one of these universities in quality of exchange student and i will respect all requirements; the big problem now is the choice, i don't know which of these universities is the best

ReputationRep:
    This is probably a bit late but I wouldn't do Umeå, it's the least respected of those universities and also a pretty dull (and cold) city.

The other three are about equal in terms of reputation, and top schools in Sweden (behind the Stockholm School of Economics).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saelie)
    This is probably a bit late but I wouldn't do Umeå, it's the least respected of those universities and also a pretty dull (and cold) city.

The other three are about equal in terms of reputation, and top schools in Sweden (behind the Stockholm School of Economics).
    thank you, i'm just applying. kth has not the courses i search, uppsala was discarded from my university partner and i'm looking for lund, i hope to satisfy the requirements and not to be enforced to apply towards the "dull and cold" umea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trani93)
    thank you, i'm just applying. kth has not the courses i search, uppsala was discarded from my university partner and i'm looking for lund, i hope to satisfy the requirements and not to be enforced to apply towards the "dull and cold" umea
    Lund is well-respected and a "student city," and southern Sweden is quite urban so will be more to do and better opportunities etc.

I might just be biased about Umeå because I'm from Stockholm - I've never actually been there but it is a small city quite far north, probably quite a different dynamic to most larger cities. Could still be fun and interesting though, I suppose, though I'm not sure it would be for me but might be for you

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.