Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Age when losing virginity Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DelReyRevolution)
    I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. How is it any different for a girl for one thing and how can you honestly say that you're happy with having a sexual relationship with someone MUCH older than 13? Wrong isn't even the word. How can you be comfortable knowing that someone above the age of 16, when you're 13, looks at you in that way?

Seriously... that's a bit too much buddy.
    It's not any different for a girl, it's merely that I only like girls. And how would it have been wrong on my part?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruptured Sack)
    It's not any different for a girl, it's merely that I only like girls. And how would it have been wrong on my part?
    " I'd be ashamed to say I had sex with a 13 y/o girl, even if I was the same age."

??

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    " I'd be ashamed to say I had sex with a 13 y/o girl, even if I was the same age."

??
    I wouldn't want to say that I had had sex with a 13 year old, even if I was 13. However I am only attracted to girls so it was only going to be like girls anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't want to say that I had had sex with a 13 year old, even if I was 13. However I am only attracted to girls so it was only going to be like girls anyway.
    You're missing my point. Reread my comments and your own.

ReputationRep:
    You're missing my point. Reread my comments and your own.
    Ok, well if I was gay I wouldn't want to have had sex with another 13 year old boy. However I wouldn't have a problem with me having lost it that young to someone who was themselves legal

ReputationRep:
    Ok, well if I was gay I wouldn't want to have had sex with another 13 year old boy. However I wouldn't have a problem with me having lost it that young to someone who was themselves legal
    I don't know where you're dragging in differences in sexuality from...

I also don't follow the actual sense in anything you're saying. What is the difference? If the guy was legal and you were not, they have basically raped you and acted like a Paedophile... Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeceitfulDove)
    You're winning so far

ReputationRep:
    I don't know where you're dragging in differences in sexuality from...

I also don't follow the actual sense in anything you're saying. What is the difference? If the guy was legal and you were not, they have basically raped you and acted like a Paedophile... Lol.
    Because then people wouldn't look at me as the individual in the wrong. And I'm straight

ReputationRep:
    You're winning so far
    Fantastic :indiff:

(Original post by rakib567)
    Ha!

ReputationRep:
    You're winning so far
    Is it really "winning"?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeceitfulDove)
    Fantastic :indiff:
    (Original post by insomniacz)
    Is it really "winning"?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well it gets the prize so I guess so

ReputationRep:
    18 and still a virgin woop woop!

ReputationRep:
    The best age imo.
    Hahah thanks?
    At least it was legal

ReputationRep:
    Because then people wouldn't look at me as the individual in the wrong. And I'm straight
    I guessed you were straight - again you're missing the point: Why is that in the slightest, relevant?

Oh wow haha.

ReputationRep:
    17 so far, no chance of anything happening until at least 18, there's literally nobody at my school I'd even consider...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I was 17 and he was 18.

ReputationRep:
    I guessed you were straight - again you're missing the point: Why is that in the slightest, relevant?

Oh wow haha.
    Because you said some man

ReputationRep:
    I was 18, she was 16, and in Wigan of all places.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2015
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.