Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Age when losing virginity Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Interesting stuff. +1 to your comment before.

Lol thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DelReyRevolution)
    I don't know where you're dragging in differences in sexuality from...

I also don't follow the actual sense in anything you're saying. What is the difference? If the guy was legal and you were not, they have basically raped you and acted like a Paedophile... Lol.
    You legit make me laugh. Don't bother wasting your thumbs energy for this person isn't understanding you clearly.

19 still virgin, despite I got many offers

there are obviously many factors..

however I believe girl which is not virgin and is younger then 17..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skylaaaar)
    You legit make me laugh. Don't bother wasting your thumbs energy for this person isn't understanding you clearly.
    Sorry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruptured Sack)
    Sour grapes. I like intimate contact with people I like. It makes me feel relaxed and helps self esteem
    But don't you ever feel self-conscious? Or maybe there's something in my psyche which needs to be tinkered so I'm sexually normative like everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What age were you when you lost your virginity?

I am 19 and still a virgin.

Not sure what you're looking to achieve from this though.

ReputationRep:
    15 I think, I don't remember the exact age, between years 10 and 11. I was immature back then.

ReputationRep:
    I'd have to say 15. It was only minutes before turning 16 but yeah, it would of course be when it started.

ReputationRep:
    I was an apple vigin at age 16 but then the iphone 5c came abd i just couldn't resist. I had to loose my apple product virginity

ReputationRep:
    I was 11. I think that's the youngest in the thread...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Lose it when you please. It's no biggie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paralove)
    you're mad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    don't steal my jokes

ReputationRep:
    I am almost 19 and I am a virgin.

I plan to have sex when in a long term relationship. I don't believe in long term relationships/intimate relationships before uni mainly because I have friends who have grown very distant from their partners once they are at uni due to the time they spend apart.Whether this happens in all relationships is irrelevant I feel during university is the only time when both (both partners. Whether you are is irrelevant it needs to be mutual) will be mature enough to have a decent relationship and I mean still in a relationship 5 years+ later (this does not mean you would only have sex after 5 years but it needs to be established that you are going to be together for a long time).

So therefore when I am at uni hopefully I will be able to get a reliable partner who I would want to spend a large part of my life with. Only then will I want to lose my virginity. I have had 1 partner before, and we are still friends but we were both too immature to be starting an intimate relationship (when I was 16/17).

Basically I don't see the point of losing your virginity until it is who you deem to be worthy, not having sex for the sake of losing it. And I understand that that person can be found at any stage of life, I just haven't met the one person who I would be willing to spend my life with yet.

Or...

I will get too drunk and have a one night stand but I never want to put myself in that situation so that is going to be very unlikely I hope.

ReputationRep:
    I was 20 when I lost mine. Beforehand, I was:

1) Undesirable
    2) Unable to form a decent relationship

And so I waited until I found the right person. Two years later, he still puts up with me :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rakib567)
    don't steal my jokes
    I never great minds must think alike.

ReputationRep:
    16th birthday party :danceboy:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and still a virgin, and probably won't lose my virginity until I'm at university, let's face it.
    But then, I'm worried about it.

ReputationRep:
    26. Wouldn't change a thing. It would've been awful (for me) pre-18.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.