Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    So I'm super into Korean dramas and I'm currently watching Healer, Pinocchio and just finished watching Hi School: Love On (cried my eyes out)
    Tell me your favorite dramas and any you would recommend :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The Liar Game, Marriage Not Dating, To The Beautiful You! Definitely ones that I've enjoyed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apoorvahk)
    The Liar Game, Marriage Not Dating, To The Beautiful You! Definitely ones that I've enjoyed.
    I love all of them especially Liar Game, hope there is a season 2 of it.
    I definitely enjoyed Marriage not Dating and To The Beautiful You.
    Ahhh, I could talk about these dramas forever. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmazingLy)
    I love all of them especially Liar Game, hope there is a season 2 of it.
    I definitely enjoyed Marriage not Dating and To The Beautiful You.
    Ahhh, I could talk about these dramas forever. :ahee:

I actually ship Jang Mi and Yeo-reum in Marriage Not Dating, because I felt like Ki-Tae and Jang Mi getting together was expected. I also REALLY enjoyed To The Beautiful You because Minho was in it - he's my ultimate bias.

ReputationRep:
    I actually ship Jang Mi and Yeo-reum in Marriage Not Dating, because I felt like Ki-Tae and Jang Mi getting together was expected. I also REALLY enjoyed To The Beautiful You because Minho was in it - he's my ultimate bias.
    YES!! I hoped they would be together and I was hoping for a plot twist because from the beginning Ki Tae and Jang Mi were expected, like you said.
    I love love LOVEE To the beautiful you :yes: and Minho is so hot 😍😍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    YES!! I hoped they would be together and I was hoping for a plot twist because from the beginning Ki Tae and Jang Mi were expected, like you said.
    I love love LOVEE To the beautiful you :yes: and Minho is so hot ���������� �

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm glad someone agrees with me (finally)! I mean, Ki Tae and Jang Mi are cute but generic. I guess that was the whole point of the show, to have them together. Yes, flaming charisma Minho! Do you happen to like K-pop?

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad someone agrees with me (finally)! I mean, Ki Tae and Jang Mi are cute but generic. I guess that was the whole point of the show, to have them together. Yes, flaming charisma Minho! Do you happen to like K-pop?
    I don't really listen to kpop as much as I used to but can you suggest any good bands and songs?:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't really listen to kpop as much as I used to but can you suggest any good bands and songs?:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hm. SHINee (Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer, Sherlock, Downtown Baby, Lucky Star, Juliette, Replay, Hello), EXO (Moonlight, Overdose, Growl, Wolf), Super Junior ('Mamacita' was a great album), 2PM, NU'EST, Got7 (Their 'Got It?' mini album was good), Winner, B.A.P, f(x), Ailee, Taemin (his solo album - Ace). Yeah, those are off the top of my head.

ReputationRep:
    Hm. SHINee (Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer, Sherlock, Downtown Baby, Lucky Star, Juliette, Replay, Hello), EXO (Moonlight, Overdose, Growl, Wolf), Super Junior ('Mamacita' was a great album), 2PM, NU'EST, Got7 (Their 'Got It?' mini album was good), Winner, B.A.P, f(x), Ailee, Taemin (his solo album - Ace). Yeah, those are off the top of my head.
    Thank you I'll listen to them and PM me if you have anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I'll listen to them and PM me if you have anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sure. Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    I'm loving the HEALER OST, I think it's very sweet and suits them both very well. WooParkMinYoung!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blacklens)
    I'm loving the HEALER OST, I think it's very sweet and suits them both very well. WooParkMinYoung!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha I'm watching episode 7 right now. And I think they are so adorable

ReputationRep:
    I have too many favourite dramas but here goes: Masters Sun, Innocent man, King2Hearts, Incarnation of Money, I hear your voice, Boys over flowers (classic I know but it's good), White Christmas, Emergency Couple etc etc I could go on for ever haha

Omo how could I forget Three Days!!!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marii101)
    I have too many favourite dramas but here goes: Masters Sun, Innocent man, King2Hearts, Incarnation of Money, I hear your voice, Boys over flowers (classic I know but it's good), White Christmas, Emergency Couple etc etc I could go on for ever haha

Omo how could I forget Three Days!!!
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Out of all those I've only watched BOF and it was my first ever drama.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Out of all those I've only watched BOF and it was my first ever drama.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As it should be! I usually think of BOF as being the first drama you should watch (even though it wasn't mine) :ninja:
    You should definitely try some of the dramas I listed (I would recommend you to watch Masters Sun first though!) Are you interested in Korean music at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marii101)
    As it should be! I usually think of BOF as being the first drama you should watch (even though it wasn't mine) :ninja:
    You should definitely try some of the dramas I listed (I would recommend you to watch Masters Sun first though!) Are you interested in Korean music at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks I'll try watching them.
    And recently I've been listening to a lot of EXO but that's all really

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.