Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who on here still hasnt had their application sent to refree or has haid it sent to the refree but the application is still yet to be sent to universities.

ReputationRep:
    Mine got sent yesterday pending processing by UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    you say STILL but you DO actually have until january. it's still early in the apllication cycle. you've got plenty of time.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm sure since he's gone to the effort of getting it ready so early he'd like it sent off earlier - especially with so many people already receiving offers.

ReputationRep:
    It is still ridiculously early for non oxbridge applicants. But by TSR standards i guess not. Anytime before december should be ok, after then maybe you should start to get worried. I know it must be annoying seeing all these people getting offers already, but theyre probably in the minority!

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could send mine off. I'm waiting on my college tutors to write references to give to my school before I can send it off. :rolleyes:
    That place couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Mine is being finished as i speak! Final draft of Personal Statment completed, uni choices all picked (minus one which i need to double check with teacher today), just need to send to my referee. Also all my teachers have already finished writing out reports for everyone so i'll hopefully get an interview with my head of year sometime next week and it will be sent then!

ReputationRep:
    I am still waiting for my TOEFL score and my referee has problem with the refernece, because she has never written one before. So I am still waiting,too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notsoperfect)
    you say STILL but you DO actually have until january. it's still early in the apllication cycle. you've got plenty of time.
    Yeah exactly!

I too have finished my form and sent it to my (apathetic) referee and I'd like it sent to UCAS properly ASAP but it's made harder by the following : 1. I don't go to the school anymore (post-A's) and 2. her progress on it being sent is somewhat hindered by the fact that everyone else in the current yr 13 probably hasn't even started theirs so she isn't really in the swing of things (a crap excuse in my opinion but I bet it's the case!). I have enough to worry about in my life and I could do without this being one of them, but there we are.

ReputationRep:
    Well i sent mine to my referee on the 15th, and he hasnt even started my referance:mad: im guessiin my application aint gonna be sent till after the half term now, considering i done my personal statement and application pretty early, im annoyed my referee aint sorted it all for me

ReputationRep:
    Hanby, you should have applied individually. It's not that difficult, and you can actually make sure that everything is sent in.

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting on my referee too.

I was hoping to get it sent early as I've heard of people getting lower offers if their application is in early. Probably a myth, but I'm willing to try anything!

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've still got all kinds of stuff to sort out before I can send my application. It's really annoying having a non-British educational background. It just makes filling in the educaton section a bit complicated. I'm also waiting for my referece. I told my referee he'd have time till the end of October, but I'm getting a bit impatient already :rolleyes:. I try to be patient since my referee has never really done anything like that, and I hope this long wait means he's really trying to make it as good as possible. Besides I'm not gonna write the final version of my PS until I'll see the reference.

As if that wouldn't be enough already, I still have to decide for which biology course to apply in Glasgow and come up with a sixth choice. Anyway, I'm determined to send the application at the end of November.

ReputationRep:
    Most people at my school haven't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ems~)
    I wish I could send mine off. I'm waiting on my college tutors to write references to give to my school before I can send it off. :rolleyes:
    That place couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery.:rolleyes:
    That's my problem to, my incredibly unorganised college send them all off late december, and give us a deadline of late November! So it's not optional for some of us!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any idea of when science offers r usually given out from newcastle, liverpool, leeds and durham??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpat89)
    Mine got sent yesterday pending processing by UCAS.
    Yup.. same here

ReputationRep:
    doing mine as wek speak, just entering my statement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ha3el)
    That's my problem to, my incredibly unorganised college send them all off late december, and give us a deadline of late November! So it's not optional for some of us!
    The trouble I've been having getting it sorted from college does actually make me glad I go to my school mainly rather than college, I would hate to think what would happen if they were the ones actually sending the thing off!!

I just want to get the thing out of the way, so I can stop being unsure about stuff cos it'll be too late to do anything about it.

ReputationRep:
    mine was sent to my referee about 3 weeks ago, now waiting for Lectureres to write my reference grrr one has done it, one has done most of it and the other hasn't started. hopefully they will get it done by the end of half term.

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.