Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For some reason im finding the acusation of paul abusing heather far fetched! any opinions?

ReputationRep:
    Same here. He sounds hard to live with but I think there's a lot of tabloid *****iness going on and what's more she's really milking her disability for all she's worth which is a bit low. The extent to which she's making a victim of herself is rediculous. I think there's a lot of exaggeration of events going on.

ReputationRep:
    Did he use her leg to do it?

ReputationRep:
    Frankly, she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

...I'll get my coat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipmapped)
    Frankly, she doesn't have a leg to stand on.
    This one's got me stumped.

ReputationRep:
    maybe heather was a bit worse-for-wear, a bit legless, when paul 'abused' her. Maybe the booze is to blame for her imagining things....

:rolleyes: hmmm....lame.

ReputationRep:
    paul and heather?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thud)
    paul and heather?
    McCartney.

In fact, Heather reminds me of the woman who 'won' The Apprentice....Michelle....

There's something about the woman i don't trust...

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand either of them. Paul McCartney is a joke these days, just stfu and live off the interest of your fortune. Stella, get a grip love. So what if he hit you? You f***ing look like you deserve it you whingy little cow. Be glad he didnt kill you as he'd save himself a lot of hassle.

ReputationRep:
    Macca should just let it be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    Macca should just let it be
    he should walk the winding road to singledom, again.

ReputationRep:
    Highly doubt it...even if he did, surely she would come out with it when it happened or a bit nearer the time....not now! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Trés [email protected] thread.

ReputationRep:
    'SHE DOESN'T DESERVE A PENNY'
    By Phil Taylor

THE loyal aide sacked by Macca for turning against Heather today sensationally lays bare her "wicked lies" against his old boss.

In an exclusive interview with the News of the World, Geoff Baker — Sir Paul's publicist and closest confidante for 15 years — tears apart her leaked allegations one by one... in many cases because he was THERE, along with a couple of hundred other staff.

And he says of their vicious divorce battle: "That poisonous b***h doesn't deserve a penny."

Geoff — who was dismissed by Sir Paul in 2004 — has repeatedly turned down offers of up to £200,000 to reveal all about his time with Macca and Heather.

He has only broken his silence now because he was infuriated by Heather's claims the rock legend humiliated and physically abused her.

"To brand Paul a wife-beater is the most absurd f***ing claim anyone can make," storms Geoff.

"I was with them for four years when she says a lot of this took place. On my son's life I NEVER saw him lay a finger on her or throw abuse at her. Absolutely no way. Her allegations are outrageous lies. It is pure wickedness."

Geoff, 50, was close to Sir Paul's first wife, Linda, who died of cancer and admits to disliking Heather — which got him fired in 2004.

He says: "From the outset I thought Heather was a horrible human being. But this not about sour grapes. This is my mate she's trying to ruin.

"That's why I've decided to talk to the News of the World — to prove that all her allegations are b****cks."

# LIE ONE: In her leaked court papers, Heather claims that in an argument in Los Angeles in November, 2002 Paul "grabbed her by the neck and pushed her over a coffee table."

GEOFF SAYS: "I was on tour with Paul then and there is no way he did that. They had only been married five months and seemed very much in love. They were often pictured on the tour laughing and smiling because they were having such a great time.

"If Paul really had grabbed Heather and pushed her over a coffee table, you can guarantee I would have heard. There were 198 people on that tour and it would have gone round like wildfire."

# LIE TWO: Heather claims that in Rome in May, 2003 — while she was four weeks pregnant — Paul became angry and pushed her into a bath. Then he instructed staff to pester her to go to his concert.

GEOFF SAYS: "Again, I was on that tour and it's complete c**p. It was probably one of the happiest and most successful tours of his life.

"There is absolutely no way Paul would have angrily pushed her into a bath. While they were in Rome, his main concern was that they enjoyed the city together. And I never heard them have a row.

"It's also ludicrous for Heather to suggest that Paul instructed staff to pester her to go to his concert in Rome. No member of staff would dare order Heather what to do."

# LIE THREE: Heather claims that on Long Island in August, 2003, she asked Paul if he was smoking marijuana. He became 'very angry, yelled at her, grabbed her by the neck and started choking her'.

GEOFF SAYS: "As I and anyone else who smokes marijuana knows, one of the things that it doesn't do is make you violent. It has the opposite affect, that's why people smoke it.

"On the occasions that Paul smoked he just became very giggly and amusing. I have never heard him get angry after taking marijuana."

# LIE FOUR: In April, 2006, Heather — who lost a leg in a road accident in 1993 — says she was was forced to crawl on her hands and knees up the steps of a plane because they were not wide enough for her wheelchair and Paul had not made other arrangements.

GEOFF SAYS: "That allegation is laughable. While I worked for Paul, everything was changed to accommodate Heather's needs.

"When were in America on tour, Paul would even lend her his private jet so she could pursue her own business interests in other parts of the States while Paul prepared for a gig.

"Even my deputy Paul Freundlich was given to Heather to help her do her promotions."

# LIE FIVE: The court papers claim Macca told Heather she should not breastfeed their daughter Bea because "they are my breasts".

GEOFF SAYS: "Who is she talking about? That's not Paul. There is no way he would say such a thing. When Heather claims Paul tried to prevent her breast-feeding, this is the same man who had three children with Linda. She always said how much she and Paul wanted everything to happen so naturally. So what Heather is saying is again all bullsh*t."

# LIE SIX: In April, 2006, Heather says Paul tipped red wine from a bottle over her head, smashed her wine glass and cut her arm with it and then flung her into a wheelchair and pushed it outside, screaming at her to apologise for "winding him up."

GEOFF SAYS: "To accuse Paul McCartney of attacking a woman and stabbing her with a broken glass is ludicrous. I have seen him under massive pressure. He was attacked by a fan once in Germany and didn't even raise a hand. It is just not f***ing true."

# LIE SEVEN: The divorce papers state: "Even when the respondent had a broken pelvic plate in December 2003, the petitioner insisted that she cook for him while she was on crutches."

GEOFF SAYS: "Paul and Heather always had staff on hand if needed for any emergency. Again, it's just not something that he would do."

Her lawyers Mischcon de Reya have insisted all her claims are true.

Geoff says: "She is is fabricating like mad to try to boost her image and her claim."

Heather's camp has suggested that Sir Paul may have leaked her divorce documents himself. But Geoff says: "Why would a man leak documents that branded him a wife-beater?

"All Paul has ever done is sing songs of love. But unfortunately he married a woman who doesn't know what love is and she is trying to destroy him."
    http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/maccabaker.shtml

ReputationRep:
    who actually cares

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phillip)
    who actually cares
    not me

its funny though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supernova2)
    not me

its funny though
    Haha.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I actually know some idiot who believes what Horse Face is accusing him of...I think it's rubbish personally.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's just me, but I'm finding the whole situation mind-numblingly boring and I'm sick of hearing about it.

ReputationRep:
    Believe me it's not just you

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.