Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

pregnant, muslim, not married Watch

@trupac stop bullying me and go away. You are clearly trying to make yourself feel better by belittling a stranger over the Internet. Why don't you find yourself a thread where all the muslims bash anyone who ever made a mistake or mistakes. I think that's your scene.

ReputationRep:
    You don't seem to be in a stable place so a baby is not good right now. It will be hated by yours and his parents. No grandparents, no parents with stable relationship/jobs etc it does not bode well for it's well being. It is also at risk of harm by your family perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe your family more or less pushed for an abortion. That is abhorrent

Aside from that, don't they know an abortion is parallel to murder in most cases according to Abrahmic faith? More of a sin than to have a child out of wedlock?

If you want to have the child, have it. If you don't want to have it, don't. Just remember for either choice there is always going to be a consequence

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trupac)
    Nahh why would i want that? the point I was trying to make is that you should stop pretending that you give two ****s about your religion because if you did care, you wouldn't be in this situation.
    You aren't helping matters, the girl is clearly in a bad place. Stop kicking her when she is down. God is all forgiving, right? You have absolutely no right to call her a non-muslim, she may become a better muslim than you are right now. That wouldn't be hard though, because we all know that you aren't supposed to insult and shame someone who comes for advice. Try to be nicer to people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    @trupac stop bullying me and go away. You are clearly trying to make yourself feel better by belittling a stranger over the Internet. Why don't you find yourself a thread where all the muslims bash anyone who ever made a mistake or mistakes. I think that's your scene.
    **Ex-muslim. Hypocrisy of muslims like you was one of the reasons which drove me away from Islam. Well I'm gonna leave you alone now.Good Luck!!

Tbh I'm very unstable right now. Last time my family said that my child would be haraam and I had to abort it. Whereas my good muslim friend who is a much better person than me told me to get bf to convert marry him and have baby she even asked her dad advice on behalf of ne but they're arabic and I'm asian....

ReputationRep:
    **Ex-muslim. Hypocrisy of muslims like you was one of the reasons which drove me away from Islam. Well I'm gonna leave you alone now.Good Luck!!
    Funny, it is judgemental people like you who drive me away from religion. You have a chip on your shoulder, go spread your vileness elsewhere. Pay no attention to this self-righteous turd OP.

(Original post by themoldypeaches)
    Funny, it is judgemental people like you who drive me away from religion. You have a chip on your shoulder, go spread your vileness elsewhere. Pay no attention to this self-righteous turd OP.
    Thank you. I don't care if you don't follow religion I can tell you are a kind person with a good heart.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I'm very unstable right now. Last time my family said that my child would be haraam and I had to abort it. Whereas my good muslim friend who is a much better person than me told me to get bf to convert marry him and have baby she even asked her dad advice on behalf of ne but they're arabic and I'm asian....
    I would say in Islam that aborting a child is FAR worse a sin than having a child out of wedlock. Your parents are less concerned about religion, they are more concerned about saving face. You need to ask yourself whether YOU want this child. From a religious standpoint your friend is correct. But listen to the advice people are giving you here, reach out to Samaritans if you feel like it is getting to much. It is time to take control of your life.

I would say in Islam that aborting a child is FAR worse a sin than having a child out of wedlock. Your parents are less concerned about religion, they are more concerned about saving face. You need to ask yourself whether YOU want this child. From a religious standpoint your friend is correct. But listen to the advice people are giving you here, reach out to Samaritans if you feel like it is getting to much. It is time to take control of your life.
    Thank you. On one hand I do want child but I see problems etc on other. I'm very unsure. I need to think it out.

ReputationRep:
    Also I pray everyday sincerely from my heart ..and I'm not getting any sign that continuing with pregnancy is right thing to do. I feel that if god wanted me to continue and leave my sins behind and be a single mother because my bf would never Convert I would have had a sign by now ...
    Definitely abort it! Why?

1. family is the most important thing, you need them so don't make them disown you!
    2. if you're on the student room you're obvs a student and having a baby will interfere with your studies!
    3. you don't want to be a single mother! obvs there are single mothers out there who do great jobs but it's not easy!

Anyway, what the **** is wrong with you? How can you have gotten pregnant twice in 2 years, don't you use any goddamn protection?! And how can you call yourself a muslim after all this? I'm sure you can only call yourself a muslim if you save yourself until after marriage :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Pot calling the kettle black btw how am I being judgemental? I'm just pointing out to the OP that her beliefs clearly don't align with her actions. As far as I can remember Islam has a pretty ****ed up stance on extramarital sex, hell sharia law even permits stoning to death for this offence.

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion go ahead and have the pregnancy life is just so short. You may never get this chance...allah forbid this happen to you but what if you were to die?
    2 babies you've killed it will be a life stain. I can't imagine an abortion happening to this child

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by AnharM)
    LOL I'm joking, but I never said I was God, I don't need to be God to say that you're on your way to Hell. You're sinning knowingly, and sex before marriage is one of the biggest sins that you can commit. And you aren't stopping either...you can keep saying to yourself ''only God can judge me, I pray, my sins get washed away''...but you keep sinning, and you are committing the same sins over and over again.
    I never claimed I'm forgiven. I don't know if I'll EVER be forgiven. I have important decisions ill need to make soon. I don't need you trying to read my mind cod ur far from what I'm actually thinking.

ReputationRep:
    Well your easily influenced them mate

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. On one hand I do want child but I see problems etc on other. I'm very unsure. I need to think it out.
    Does your partner know?, if not it would be good place to start by telling him.

I hope it works out for you in the end, only you can decide what is right for you.

ReputationRep:
    Pot calling the kettle black btw how am I being judgemental? I'm just pointing out to the OP that her beliefs clearly don't align with her actions. As far as I can remember Islam has a pretty ****ed up stance on extramarital sex, hell sharia law even permits stoning to death for this offence.
    I think the OP realises that her actions do not align with her beliefs, I think you know that too. Do you think she is unique? Of course not, there are Muslims having pre-marital sex all across the world. She did not come her for chastisement, she did not come here to hear what she is already aware of and she certainly did not come here to be humiliated. You come here and tell her that she is not Muslim, which is a lie. If you have nothing conducive to offer up, I suggest you shut up.

ReputationRep:
    Sick parents. Racists!
    You've killed your baby first time around, you think you could easily do it again?

ReputationRep:
    I mean the Baby could develop into a unique being. A good example is Balotelli his parents abondened him in Italy and look at him now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't get an abortion. What if you can't have anymore children? Something terrible happened to a friend of mine and I wouldn't want the same to happen to you. Have you thought about possibly putting the baby up for adoption? This baby could be a blessing to you no matter what the odds seem like. There's no way you and your baby would suffer. You should have been more careful yes but there's no point crying over spilt milk. I would keep the child you never know things could change in 9 months. You can always ask for forgiveness. Do the right thing.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.