Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How much chocolate/sweets did you get for Christmas? How long will it take to eat? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have the equivalent of 3 tubs of Quality Street to go through, I intend to share them with my dad and that it will take about 6 weeks to go through.

Move to TSR Christmas Grotto pls!

ReputationRep:
    Sweets? I never get sweets it's always chocolate and too much. 2 ferros boxes, 2 celebrations 1 quality street box and more chocolate

ReputationRep:
    Not enough, never enough.

ReputationRep:
    Too much and its now gone.

That was a bad move. I got on the scales earlier and I've put on a stone. Ill rolling average it over a week to see but a stone! Only 50k extra calories over christmas ha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam Walters)

That was a bad move. I got on the scales earlier and I've put on a stone. Ill rolling average it over a week to see but a stone! Only 50k extra calories over christmas ha!
    u must be trolling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    u must be trolling
    Nope. 14lbs 3500 calories or so per lb.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. 14lbs 3500 calories or so per lb.
    you would be violently ill if you ate 50,000 cals in the space of 3 days. I should know I used to binge-eat, my biggest was 10,000 and well that was not a good feeling :/

ReputationRep:
    you would be violently ill if you ate 50,000 cals in the space of 3 days. I should know I used to binge-eat, my biggest was 10,000 and well that was not a good feeling :/
    Ive been off work since the 12th

ReputationRep:
    Ive been off work since the 12th
    is that when you started Christmas grub then?

ReputationRep:
    is that when you started Christmas grub then?
    Well no but I was pigging out as I was like sod it, its Christmas!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    My mum gave me a bag dull of all different sweets, chocolate and crisps. Thanks to having a million movies to watch over the hols and being too lazy to cook when playing a game, 90% of the sweets are gone. She signed the bag saying they were to me from my dog lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This...

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.