The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Child nursing interview-help!

Hi guys... I have an interview for children's nursing at coventry university in feb 2015. I was looking for some advice and tips on how to get through it and what to expect.

During the one to one interview, what should I expect and what kind of knowledge should I have about nursing? I've been doing reading on nursing issues in the media but don't think it's enough. I'm currently reading about the NMC and the code of conduct but need more to talk about.

Also during the group interview, what do they most look for?

Thank you everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
hi there, I've forwarded your query to the nursing team. I'll let you know their response as soon as possible, though they may well still be on their Christmas holiday so it could take a few days. ^Elizabeth
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Reply 3
Original post by Cov Uni
hi there, I've forwarded your query to the nursing team. I'll let you know their response as soon as possible, though they may well still be on their Christmas holiday so it could take a few days. ^Elizabeth

Thank you !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by SSIMMIK97

Hi, just to let you know I've not forgotten you! A few depts aren't back to full capacity yet but I'm sure I will have an answer for you within the next few days :smile:
^Elizabeth
Reply 5
Original post by SSIMMIK97
Hi guys... I have an interview for children's nursing at coventry university in feb 2015. I was looking for some advice and tips on how to get through it and what to expect.

During the one to one interview, what should I expect and what kind of knowledge should I have about nursing? I've been doing reading on nursing issues in the media but don't think it's enough. I'm currently reading about the NMC and the code of conduct but need more to talk about.

Also during the group interview, what do they most look for?

Thank you everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there, why don't you get prepared for the interview with some top tips by our post-grad student Josh first? They're useful for most of interviews with Coventry Uni. :smile:
^Ha
Reply 6
Original post by Cov Uni
Hi, just to let you know I've not forgotten you! A few depts aren't back to full capacity yet but I'm sure I will have an answer for you within the next few days :smile:
^Elizabeth

ok :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Here we go!

There is a maths test and an English test and a communications test. In the communications test you will be given 5 typical nursing scenarios and you will be marked on your response, values and thoughts about the individual situations. You will need to pass all three elements on the day.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest