The Student Room Group

Saw him looking at my legs?

At work the other day I was wearing a nice skirt with nude tights and was doing some paperwork in the managers office, I saw him looking at my leg where my skirt had ridden up a little. Does this mean anything? I've also seen him looking at my chest whilst talking to me, although my boobies weren't out lol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Honestly if you have to come to TSR to find out the answer to your question....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Pulse.
Honestly if you have to come to TSR to find out the answer to your question....

Posted from TSR Mobile

...what do you mean? I'm a bit ditzy 🙈
Yes, obviously..
I've heard stories of people getting fired for dressing like the OP
Men look at women and women look at men, nothing untoward here; the difference is, women usually give more to look at.
Reply 6
If you're asking "does it mean anything?" he's probably getting a stiffy down there.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by fluffylittlecat
Yes, obviously..

Original post by shawn_o1
I've heard stories of people getting fired for dressing like the OP

Original post by JNDSAN
Men look at women and women look at men, nothing untoward here; the difference is, women usually give more to look at.

Lol. Is there a chance a guy looks at a girls body but doesn't actually like them/just looks anyway
Original post by Anonymous
Lol. Is there a chance a guy looks at a girls body but doesn't actually like them/just looks anyway

Tell him it's rude
Maybe you are reading too much into it, however if you are uncomfortable with him doing that then confront him about it, in all honestly he may have simply just happened to look in that direction.
Original post by EnolaGay
Lol.. I smell a troll.. But to answer, If you're asking "does it mean anything?" he's probably getting a stiffy down there.

Not really. How's this a troll question?
Do you feel uncomfortable with it? This is also happening to me at this new job i have, the boss will be staring at my chest the whole time I'm talking to him and he winks at me everytime I go past his office and will just watch me until I turn around the corner, I tried to observe if he does this with the other female employees but I haven't seen it happen.
Reply 12

yes, all the time
almost 99% of guys will look at a girls body
Not really. How's this a troll question?

Wasn't aware of the rules. Regarding the staring Q that you've asked, it happens and there are earlier post's about it, similar issues. The guy could either be simply checking you out or he's interested..
Lol what girls say boobies haha I'm thinking troll but whatever

Guys check out girls all the time doesn't have to mean anything

yes, males look at females all the time for no other reason sometimes than just having nothing better to do. He may have no interest in you whatsoever, its just something that happens
If you're gunning for a promotion then just blow him.
He's a double amputee who was just admiring your legs.
Reply 18
He probably wants you if he was looking at your legs and breasts just causally bring up dating and girlfriends while talking to him see where it goes maybe to his bedroom! Who knows
yeah just take the opportunity and get promoted

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest