Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Saw him looking at my legs? Watch

At work the other day I was wearing a nice skirt with nude tights and was doing some paperwork in the managers office, I saw him looking at my leg where my skirt had ridden up a little. Does this mean anything? I've also seen him looking at my chest whilst talking to me, although my boobies weren't out lol

ReputationRep:
    Honestly if you have to come to TSR to find out the answer to your question....

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Pulse.)
    Honestly if you have to come to TSR to find out the answer to your question....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ...what do you mean? I'm a bit ditzy 🙈

ReputationRep:
    Yes, obviously..

ReputationRep:
    I've heard stories of people getting fired for dressing like the OP

ReputationRep:
    Men look at women and women look at men, nothing untoward here; the difference is, women usually give more to look at.

ReputationRep:
    If you're asking "does it mean anything?" he's probably getting a stiffy down there.

(Original post by fluffylittlecat)
    Yes, obviously..

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    I've heard stories of people getting fired for dressing like the OP

(Original post by JNDSAN)
    Men look at women and women look at men, nothing untoward here; the difference is, women usually give more to look at.
    Lol. Is there a chance a guy looks at a girls body but doesn't actually like them/just looks anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lol. Is there a chance a guy looks at a girls body but doesn't actually like them/just looks anyway
    Tell him it's rude
    • TSR Support Team

Maybe you are reading too much into it, however if you are uncomfortable with him doing that then confront him about it, in all honestly he may have simply just happened to look in that direction.

(Original post by EnolaGay)
    Lol.. I smell a troll.. But to answer, If you're asking "does it mean anything?" he's probably getting a stiffy down there.
    Not really. How's this a troll question?

ReputationRep:
    Do you feel uncomfortable with it? This is also happening to me at this new job i have, the boss will be staring at my chest the whole time I'm talking to him and he winks at me everytime I go past his office and will just watch me until I turn around the corner, I tried to observe if he does this with the other female employees but I haven't seen it happen.

ReputationRep:
    yes, all the time
    almost 99% of guys will look at a girls body

ReputationRep:
    Not really. How's this a troll question?
    Wasn't aware of the rules. Regarding the staring Q that you've asked, it happens and there are earlier post's about it, similar issues. The guy could either be simply checking you out or he's interested..

ReputationRep:
    Lol what girls say boobies haha I'm thinking troll but whatever

Guys check out girls all the time doesn't have to mean anything

ReputationRep:

yes, males look at females all the time for no other reason sometimes than just having nothing better to do. He may have no interest in you whatsoever, its just something that happens

ReputationRep:
    If you're gunning for a promotion then just blow him.

ReputationRep:
    He's a double amputee who was just admiring your legs.

ReputationRep:
    He probably wants you if he was looking at your legs and breasts just causally bring up dating and girlfriends while talking to him see where it goes maybe to his bedroom! Who knows

ReputationRep:
    yeah just take the opportunity and get promoted

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2015
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.