Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

She cancelled the event because I said I couldn't make it. Watch

Hi I work with this girl that I think may or may not like me.

The other day she arranged this after work get together for all colleagues and we all agreed to go.

A few days later I said I couldn't make it due to other reasons and she went and cancelled the whole thing altogether to a date that I can make.

It was about 20 people in total and the whole thing got cancelled because of me, I insisted on the event going forward but she was really reluctant so the date got changed.

I pushed her on it and she just said that she wants every single person to go but last time she arranged a similar thing, a few people couldn't go but she never rearranged it at all.

Does this mean anything?

Under what circumstances would a girl do this?

ReputationRep:
    Wow if that's not a reason for wanting the D then I don't know what is

But I do.

She wants you get in there son

ReputationRep:
    I think she PROBABLY likes you judging from that, but I wouldn't carve it in stone just yet.

I have in the past re-arranged dates of events to make sure everyone (I was close to) could come even if I hadn't in the past and I wasn't romantically interested in any of the people involved. Though I would have been organising an event with a smaller amount of people being my specific invites.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.