Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[Girls] The Perfect Height For Guys? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olderandwiser23)
    Although taller men also have to have the right build. Lanky boys aren't my thing.
    can I see what you look like please??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Very similar to what I was trying to convey last week in my opinion on a different thread - very nicely written . But I got slaughtered for having an opinion. Preferably would date someone who is 5ft 11+, not keen on those shorter than myself. However I don't doubt they are nice gents.
    Thank you! Always share your opinion anyway, for those who chastise you because of it probably want to disagree, but have no reasonable grounds to do so

ReputationRep:
    I had my growth spurt early and was one of the tallest girls in primary. Now I'm shorter than average Apparently it was due to my lack of sleep, you grow in your sleep so more sleep equals taller during the yrs when you can grow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadys10)
    I had my growth spurt early and was one of the tallest girls in primary. Now I'm shorter than average Apparently it was due to my lack of sleep, you grow in your sleep so more sleep equals taller during the yrs when you can grow
    Who told you it was due to lack of sleep? Height is pretty much all genetic it would be quite hard to change your height.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    Who told you it was due to lack of sleep? Height is pretty much all genetic it would be quite hard to change your height.
    It's a general known fact
    When you sleep
    Certain genes for growth switch on
    As your cells renew and repair and growth
    So you end up growing taller
    I don't know if it's true tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    Am I safe at 5ft 10.5"? :p:
    Dw, I think you are safe lol.

ReputationRep:
    Bruh I'm only like five seven. I guess this is just another addition to the list of things that make me pretty crap, attraction wise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you're not at least 7ft then gtfo midget.

ReputationRep:
    As long as they're either same height or taller than me ideally (5'6-7")

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.