Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

[Girls] The Perfect Height For Guys? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Charlotte15)
    I love the way we aren't even talking about anything this threads about ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    aha yh do whatever is best. Is that an issue (do you want to start messaging on TSR instead?) what do you want to study next year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willburrr)
    aha yh do whatever is best. Is that an issue (do you want to start messaging on TSR instead?) what do you want to study next year?
    Don't mind it's up to you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    6ft+ is good, but I'm cool with a guy who's minimum 5'10.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willburrr)
    Good work son.

I assumed this thread would be full of girls saying anything above Warwick Davis is fine whilst guys say it's really 8' 4.

It seems I was mainly right bar the above's early years flirting tekkers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Le Nombre)
    Good work son.

I assumed this thread would be full of girls saying anything above Warwick Davis is fine whilst guys say it's really 8' 4.

Thank you sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar

ReputationRep:
    5ft9 - 6ft2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Le Nombre)
    Good work son.

😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im short but 5'4 with heels so anything between 5'7 and 5'11 is my ideal height

ReputationRep:
    Let's say more than 185 cm would be dreamy :daydreaming: don't even get me started on taller than that (but this is the ideal, makes for a nice thought haha. Anything over 5"10 is ok)

ReputationRep:
    My perfect height would probably be 6 foot 2.

I'd go from about the same height as me (5 foot 10 ish) to 6 foot 4 though.

ReputationRep:
    Don't mind it's up to you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you feel the love tonight

ReputationRep:
    You could be 6'2, blue eyes, dark hair and still be clapped. Only the person in question determines what they find 'perfect' and it'll be different for everyone else.

Personally, I like guys that are either the same height as me or taller. Not shorter.

ReputationRep:
    Makes me feel lucky that I am 6'1 so nobody can really play the height card against me

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5"2 so my ideal is probably somewhere between 5"6 and 5"8 (and to all you geniuses preparing to say "So 5"7 then?" I don't necessarily mean smack in the middle of the two, I just think my ideal height lies somewhere in that range). Though to be fair, I've spent 18 years on my own. I'm starting to think I need to be less picky. Oddly my problem isn't guys being too short, it's them being too tall; I feel bad but really tall guys kind of intimidate me.

ReputationRep:
    6'1/6'2/6'3 - any of them or taller.

Im a tall girl, so id need that much height to look up at him and be able to hug him and rest my head against his chest !

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'8.5 so over 6ft would be perfect however I don't really mind as long as they are that little bit taller than me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WilJones138)
    I don't think it's morally right to question anyone's weight tbh man....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Then I dont see how people find it fine to question height. You can change your weight but you can't do the same to your height.

ReputationRep:
    You are no way 7'3
    The mind your head notice is at 5'8", I'm leaning into the roof, and slouching. Oh and that's 4 years ago, I've grown since.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=350229&stc=1
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg 37757_1490906987696_1723940_n.jpg (85.8 KB)
  2. File Type: jpg 37757_1490906987696_1723940_n.jpg (108.1 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WilJones138)
    This thread probably already exists but out of curiosity how tall would the perfect guy be in your mind? :awesome: I hear a lot of women mentioning that height is a very important factor when picking guys they like but is this truly the case? :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Personally, in terms of outer beauty, height is the most important aspect for me. Its kinda weird that I don't really pay attention to guy's face but his height :/ and most of the girls I know do prefer taller guys. However,I know a few girls who don't really care about height but looks.

5'11-6'2 is the perfect or ideal height for a guy imo. However, 5'10 isn't bad either. Anything below that is short. However, if a guy is good in terms of his character and personality, height wouldn't really matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Graceful_Lawyer)
    Personally, in terms of outer beauty, height is the most important aspect for me. Its kinda weird that I don't really pay attention to guy's face but his height :/ and most of the girls I know do prefer taller guys. However,I know a few girls who don't really care about height but looks.

5'11-6'2 is the perfect or ideal height for a guy imo. However, 5'10 isn't bad either. Anything below that is short. However, if a guy is good in terms of his character and personality, height wouldn't really matter.
    How tall are you?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2017
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.