ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    meaning?:confused:
    nevermind

(Original post by ubi1)
    nevermind

oh I get it lol

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how many of you girls/guys who have a height/weight requirement, can actually afford to be picky.

ReputationRep:
    bout tree fiddy

ReputationRep:
    The only real rule that 99% of girls have is ''at least as tall as me'' but I think all else equal every extra inch of height is a bonus too.

Personally I like tall girls as well, 5'10 ish would be ideal which is about right since I'm 6'3 myself
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    6'4 master race here.

Can say that women have only ever complemented my height.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iama)
    Let's say more than 185 cm would be dreamy :daydreaming: don't even get me started on taller than that (but this is the ideal, makes for a nice thought haha. Anything over 5"10 is ok)
    Well isn't that perfect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    6'4 master race here.

Can say that women have only ever complemented my height.
    So that rumor about tall guys having big penises is bull?

ReputationRep:
    Short guys... get the hell over it!

People always say 'black girls are ugly... black girls blah blah' hundreds of threads on the student room, articles about how ugly we are. I'm not crying about it.

Thats like, not everyone is going to like you.

Stop being entitled.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    As long as he's a few inches taller than me it's all good.
    But then again I have a thing for tall guys. :love:

I don't want to have to look down at him when I'm wearing heels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    The only real rule that 99% of girls have is ''at least as tall as me'' but I think all else equal every extra inch of height is a bonus too.

Personally I like tall girls as well, 5'10 ish would be ideal which is about right since I'm 6'3 myself
    Bull****. A man that height wouldn't be so insecure about petty things such as Fabregas joining the biggest London club.

ReputationRep:
    I like taller and crazy tall however height wouldn't put me off a guy. My ex was a tiny but taller than me (5ft 6) my current partner is 6ft 3

ReputationRep:
    Although taller men also have to have the right build. Lanky boys aren't my thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olderandwiser23)
    I like taller and crazy tall however height wouldn't put me off a guy. My ex was a tiny but taller than me (5ft 6) my current partner is 6ft 3
    So presuming you're about 5'4-ish you dumped the dwarf for the guy who is in the top 4% height-wise? Go you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by perfectsymbology)
    So presuming you're about 5'4-ish you dumped the dwarf for the guy who is in the top 4% height-wise? Go you.
    No I'm 5ft 6

And OfCourse I didn't dump him for a dwarf. I'm not a teen i don't go from one relationship to another.my current partner just happens to be pretty tall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olderandwiser23)
    No I'm 5ft 6

And OfCourse I didn't dump him for a dwarf. I'm not a teen i don't go from one relationship to another.my current partner just happens to be pretty tall
    Lol, so you admit that 5'6 is dwarf range. No probs, I just be trollin'.

ReputationRep:
    My head's always in the clouds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marco1)
    My head's always in the clouds.
    How much pussy do you get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by perfectsymbology)
    How much pussy do you get?
    A gentleman never tells of such things, young man.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5"5 and would prefer my boyfriend to not be too much taller than me - it makes me feel even shorter. I know some guys who are 6", and personally find them a bit tall. For me, I'd say about 5"10.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2017
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.