The Student Room Group

Where could a french degree take me?

Really fond of languages however, what job opportunities are there if I was to take it in university ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You have to have an interest other than the language itself, that will get you a job in France. (Or Belgium/Canada/Reunion/any other Francophone country)
Original post by shawn_o1
You have to have an interest other than the language itself, that will get you a job in France. (Or Belgium/Canada/Reunion/any other Francophone country)

I know but what jobs apart from teaching the language ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
prospects.ac.uk is great for this. Google "prospects what can i do with my degree". French would be under the "modern languages" section. :smile:
Original post by crozibear96
prospects.ac.uk is great for this. Google "prospects what can i do with my degree". French would be under the "modern languages" section. :smile:

Thank you!!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _Charlotte15

Anytime. :biggrin: The site also gives descriptions for all the different jobs. Excellent for careers research.:3
Original post by crozibear96
Anytime. :biggrin: The site also gives descriptions for all the different jobs. Excellent for careers research.:3

Just looking at it now. Thank you:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You could always try taking French combined with another subject you may enjoy as this may broaden your job prospects in the future.
Original post by Kash24411
You could always try taking French combined with another subject you may enjoy as this may broaden your job prospects in the future.

Yes I was actually thinking of doing that 👍 thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest