Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Guys, be honest, do you stare at breasts? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm petite and quite flat chested (something which a lot of guys like to make fun of on me -.-) So curious whether guys only look at bugger chested women?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vanilla94)
    I'm petite and quite flat chested (something which a lot of guys like to make fun of on me -.-) So curious whether guys only look at bugger chested women?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd say that larger chests are more...eye catching than smaller chests, but more so if you're showing cleavage etc but just because they're more, hmm, on display I guess? In the same way that they'll notice larger bottoms or anything that might make someone stand out?

Also those guys are dicks for teasing you about that.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I remember hearing about a study where a woman with a large bust walked down a street, fitted with a camera to see how many passersby glanced. Needless to say, the study concluded that basically everyone looks.

I think it's a deep-rooted evolutionary thing. It's also the case however that men look at other men's bulges.

Edit: I should add though that the degree to which everyone looks is much more variable.

ReputationRep:
    I spend more time checking out a girls ass but yes I do

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has a glance but staring can get you a well deserved slap!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's all about the ass

glance at them but not stare...same thing with a girls behind sometimes but i dont do it often since staring is very rude...

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl and look at a$$

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by productofpain)
    It's all about the ass
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    I'd say that larger chests are more...eye catching than smaller chests, but more so if you're showing cleavage etc but just because they're more, hmm, on display I guess? In the same way that they'll notice larger bottoms or anything that might make someone stand out?

Also those guys are dicks for teasing you about that.
    In summer months I wear tank tops a lot so I get what you mean about then being more on display! Yeah, no matter how many times I ask them to stop they don't though, get used to it I suppose!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't have much of an ass either... I'm very very petite haha.

I try and wear skinny jeans/skirts to show off my legs more and outfits which show off my waist since that's quite small too!
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I don't know that I stare, but I take a look.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    glance at them but not stare...same thing with a girls behind sometimes but i dont do it often since staring is very rude...
    Well you can realistically stare because they have less chance of catching you, and issuing you with a slap.

ReputationRep:
    The answer to that question is obvious.

Girls stare at eachother's breasts to compare to their own and others!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Next time someone calls you flat chested look them in the eye with a psycho look and say "I'll push you in the traffic, then we'll see who's flat".

Small boobs are good.
    Big ones look good in clothes, once the clothes are off they are danging down touching the floor. Sag ain't pretty. Not all big boobs sag of course, but they eventually will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strawberry68)
    Next time someone calls you flat chested look them in the eye with a psycho look and say "I'll push you in the traffic, then we'll see who's flat".

Small boobs are good.
    Big ones look good in clothes, once the clothes are off they are danging down touching the floor. Sag ain't pretty. Not all big boobs sag of course, but they eventually will.
    I will try that😂 guys who I've slept with always say more than a handful is a waste but not very convincingly! Haha. I would prefer them to be bigger, however I do like that they are perky without a bra😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think many people do because boobs are erotic and usually very visible... N... not that I do of course..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    :rofl:

I glance occasionally as others have said but staring is a bit...risky :indiff:
    It's a personal estimation, but guys of TSR have looked about 18,846,204 times at your cleavage.

ReputationRep:
    I will try that guys who I've slept with always say more than a handful is a waste but not very convincingly! Haha. I would prefer them to be bigger, however I do like that they are perky without a bra

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Small breasts are not a problem if you have a great arse, and - unlike breasts - you can improve it.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do.

ReputationRep:
    No.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2015
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.