Could argue that unless you're a super strict [pretentious] vegan you still are(Original post by Katty3)
There are more reasons for the abolition of fox hunting than blind hatred.
1) It is cruel
2) It is sadistic - you are getting pleasure from watching something in pain.
3) It disturbs animals - all of them.
4) Concerns for animal welfare
5) Desire to preserve wildlife
6) Concerns about possible extinction, not just of foxes
7) Desire to enjoy the environment for it's beauty,
Seven reasons to abolish hunting.
p.s. I am vegetarian so not hypocritical.
Is freshers still worth it?