Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    If you play, add me and lets bang out online - really need to level the **** up.

PS3 ID: ImObviouslyABoss

Thanks guys, leave a comment below if you're going to add me :bee:

ReputationRep:
    What level are you currently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chromesilver7)
    What level are you currently?
    19 :3 Its heart breaking, you?

ReputationRep:
    20 something... I don't play much online... Should do more though. The best way of levelling up is playing those missions that give the most rp. I think they are for really high levels, so you have to find someone that level who is willing to set up missions of that level...

ReputationRep:
    20 something... I don't play much online... Should do more though. The best way of levelling up is playing those missions that give the most rp. I think they are for really high levels, so you have to find someone that level who is willing to set up missions of that level...
    Sure, I also heard spraying cops for around 5 minutes and escaping a 5 star wanted level gives you tonnes of RP regardless of mission

ReputationRep:
    I am level 60 online so if you want to hang out, my name is K_D_BKiller, I own a clan on AW so dont play much but am happy to help

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it really? But some missions give out LOTS of money and quite a bit of RP... I just searched one called 'Landing Gear', which pays out $21,000 and at least 2800 RP, but you have to be level 55 to host the mission.

Bear in mind, the more friends/people you play with, the more money you get... It's easier too, but less lives I think...

ReputationRep:
    Is it really? But some missions give out LOTS of money and quite a bit of RP... I just searched one called 'Landing Gear', which pays out $21,000 and at least 2800 RP, but you have to be level 55 to host the mission.

Bear in mind, the more friends/people you play with, the more money you get... It's easier too, but less lives I think...
    They deleted that and now it all depends on how long you sit on a blinking mission for instead of the actual mission, rooftop rumble used to pay out 37,000+ every time but now only pays out 20,000 and under unless you sit on the mission for ages :/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.