Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Post your earliest memory of life #throwback Watch

ReputationRep:
    mine was either being thrown out of an assembly when i was in Year 2 , or setting my microwave on fire or ringing the poilce by accident , all when i was about five.

ReputationRep:
    Having someone take a photo of me when I was three. We still have the photo. Its of me in the playing outside wearing only my diaper and boots lol

ReputationRep:
    also scoring a pen and having the keep run in completely the other direction.

ReputationRep:
    Earliest you say, I remember coming out of an operation when I was 2 or 3, crying and getting ice cream

ReputationRep:
    When I was in year 2 i can remember the teddie bears picnic that we had and us complaining about jamie olivers changes to the menu.

This makes me feel like i was a mature 7 year old lol.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Crying to my mum about the fact I have a belly button. I was 3 or 4 I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    also someone coming up to me saying she thought i fancied her mate.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    I was in my parents' room, not sure how old I was. Maybe 6.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It was of my dad picking me up in the middle of the night as an infant because I was crying. He carried me to the window and I could see the building opposite wasn't even built yet - they were laying the foundations and there were giant bundles of pipes that were to go underground. I recounted this memory to my parents years later and they said I was around nine months old.

ReputationRep:
    I have a vague memory of being in a pushchair with the rain-hood over, we were going down a fairly steep hill and I started crying as I was scared that whoever was pushing would let go. At the bottom was our house (well, flat really), and I remember being taken out of the pram and carried up.

I described this to my Mum, and she said it was from when I was only about 1, when we lived with her sister for a bit.

I'm quite proud to have a memory from such an early age - I'm 29 now!

ReputationRep:
    going to watch Bolton in the play offs in 2001 when i was 8.

ReputationRep:
    Got f*cked over by a wasps' nest when I was 3. Was fine though, the family had to murder the whole lot of em but after that it was cool.

ReputationRep:
    I was 2 (nearly 3) ...I like to say 2, and I was eating the icing off of my sister's birthday cake, whilst standing on a stool to reach it. My mum wasn't happy...that would've been 1999.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I remember when I was 1 or 2 when we left our house and my Mom was pushing the push chair up the hill and I was crying because I didn't like pushchairs lol. Then she took me out for a while then put me back in, then the whole thing repeats till we get home. xD I was flippin' stubborn.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.