Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

I had a budgie... Watch

ReputationRep:
    He was called Joey.

We had 3 first, including Joe. The other two died but my Joey didn't. We got another two who also died. I loved Joey a lot. Sdly he passed away when I was 11. I was with him in his last minutes and I cried for weeks...

Even writing about him brings back tears and memories- He live upstairs in the hallway and he would always fly down and my cousins would scream because they were so scared...

ReputationRep:
    I had a hamster called Ricky and I loved him dearly for eight months and would watch him happily run on his wheel, but then he decided to escape and my cat killed him

ReputationRep:
    I had a parakeet once. It was blue, and then it died.
    • Welcome Squad

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I have a dog

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    :hugs:
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quinlov)
    I have a dog

Posted from TSR Mobile

Trust me, look after your dog lovingly, one day he/she won't be there and then you realise what they meant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zebby1999)
    Trust me, look after your dog lovingly, one day he/she won't be there and then you realise what they meant
    Surely that applies to any animal you 'own'..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zebby1999)
    I know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had a guinea pig called Honey who died at 5 years 7 months. She was my fave, I cried all night when she died

ReputationRep:
    The worst thing is you never expect it Make as many memories as you can and spend lots of time with them because unlike us they don't live as long.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.