Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Favourite moment as a fan? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmac26)
    QPR fan (apologies to the cardiff fan - I know we don't exactly get on ) and it has to be the 2 play off finals - 2003 v cardiff (lost 1-0) and 2014 v derby (won 1-0), plus 3-2 wins against leicester (2004) and west brom (2014), both from 2-0 down. Even the 3-2 loss to liverpool this year was great. Supporting QPR isn't exactly dull :cool:
    I went to the QPR 2003 match!!

Ah cool - haha, it's good to have entertainment supporting your team. I can see why you were so happy in the Derby match, gotta be honest, I wasn't expecting that last minute winner, typical!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    Excuse me, friend, can we have our Cardiff players back?
    cheers for caulker, he's a wall, and mutch isn't bad either. Hope you enjoyed that new white away kit by the way - are you swansea in disguise?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethhPhill)
    I went to the QPR 2003 match!!

Ah cool - haha, it's good to have entertainment supporting your team. I can see why you were so happy in the Derby match, gotta be honest, I wasn't expecting that last minute winner, typical!
    what a game that was in 2003, and thanks for the lovely 'welcome' your fans gave us haha yeah nobody was expecting that, what a way to win it, i'll never forget it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmac26)
    cheers for caulker, he's a wall, and mutch isn't bad either. Hope you enjoyed that new white away kit by the way - are you swansea in disguise?
    We can't be Swansea in disguise, because Swansea are a lot more stable and actually a good team.

I am not a fan of that white and red kit - absolutely hate it !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    ''and Solskjaer has won it''

8 year old me (who had stayed up past his bedtime) was delighted.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 29, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.