Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What age did you start drinking and what did you drink? Watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Probably 15 on some ropey cider.

I didn't get absolutely, can't walk, blacked out, sleeping in a bush hammered until 18 though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeceitfulDove)
    Can't remember my actual first drink but I was regularly drunk parading the streets at 14 on Lambrini :puke: never ever touching that stuff again.
    LAMBRINI IS MY ****! i love that ****ing ****! I end up stopping after about three glasses

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Around 14 or 15.

My drink of choice was generally vile **** like Carling or Budweiser.

ReputationRep:
    started drink soon after my birth so maybe 10minutes old.

If you mean alcohol, I had my first tipple aged around 12 and I think that was sminoff mixed with JD and coke. Can not remember the taste will try that combo again soon though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveishere)
    LAMBRINI IS MY ****! i love that ****ing ****! I end up stopping after about three glasses

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dear Lord no. I drank it probably from 14-17 because it's so cheap but now (a decade later :eek:) I tend to stick to rosé and white wine, Amaretto and peach schnapps yum :beer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveishere)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You lightweight lmfao.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    First time I was tipsy was 16/17 - just had quite a few beers Got properly drunk a few months later off drinking lots of vodka, wine, and beer :puke:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kill3er)
    Starting drinking milk shortly after I slid out of my mother.
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    You lightweight lmfao.
    Im only saving it for another time. Dunno how lightweight i am yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Starting drinking at around 15 but only things like Bacardi Breezers at the weekend. Started drinking spirits and going out when I was 17 and drank a few times a week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    First got drunk when I was 15 on rum.

ReputationRep:
    Prior to 'un-childness' I would often go around slurping the contents of almost empty wine and beer glasses at family gatherings. This would be when I was about 8-9. At the age of 10 I use to swig small novelty sized alcohols from my parents collection, and carefully replace the lids as to hide it.

I never drank enough for it to get me drunk, and I attribute this experience at an early age, as to the reason alcohol holds no mystery or enticement, as much as others. I only drink for the taste.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 now and started drinking just recently. I mean I did have like a glass of champagne on New Year's Eve etc before, but not more. I've been slightly to moderately drunk just a few times so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matildascarlett)
    I'm 14 and drink occasionally, but on New Year's Eve me and my friends are planning on getting hammered. What age did you first get drunk? We will probably have wine, beer and whatever we have in the house. What would you recommend to get drunk easily?

Oh and we know it's illegal because we are underage but there will only be about 4 of us and my parents will be too drunk to realise.
    I first drank (but didn't get drunk) with my family at the age of 5 or 6. Tea with French cognac. And the occasional Brandy Alexander.

First got drunk at 13 or 14 years old, alone, with two bottles of vodka. That ended up with me incapable on the floor for three hours.

ReputationRep:
    At the age of 16,on my sweet 16! It was a glass of champagne

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.