Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

A muslim hijabi girl attracted to japanese guys. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel1463)
    Sarskinz.i Agree with you. They usually only interested in people of their own race/culture. I know of a chinese girl that dated a muslim guy, and the parents wanted to kill The both of them,so they had to break it off. Now she's married to a chinese guy ofcause. But there are still malaysians and indonesians
    Maybe it depends on the family

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarskinz)
    I'm a bit like you too OP. I wear a Hijab and I'm interested in Korean/Chinese guys. But the sad thing is that guys that are Chinese/Japanese/Korean are usually interested in marrying in their own culture, it's rare to find a guy like that. But best of luck to me and you I heard there are obviously Muslims in those countries but it's hard to find them.
    I heard about that too, but they are few

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    I swear I'm not, this is how you will find your true Senpai, these clothing items are a dead giveaway. The Fedora is especially important

I will pretend to believe what you say xD
    And maybe put a Fedora hat on my headscarf and running in the streets of Tokyo by yelling "Notice me Senpaiiiiiii"
    What do you think ? LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nonochan)
    I will pretend to believe what you say xD
    And maybe put a Fedora hat on my headscarf and running in the streets of Tokyo by yelling "Notice me Senpaiiiiiii"
    What do you think ? LOL
    That is a perfect plan, it's not a joke, you can make Senpai notice you like this I agree, keep the headscarf and put the Fedora on top, this will ensure Senpai sees you, the yelling is excellent! Make sure you wear an MLP shirt and cargo shorts to attract similar Senpai's and use words like "Baka"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    That is a perfect plan, it's not a joke, you can make Senpai notice you like this I agree, keep the headscarf and put the Fedora on top, this will ensure Senpai sees you, the yelling is excellent! Make sure you wear an MLP shirt and cargo shorts to attract similar Senpai's and use words like "Baka"
    Thank you Sensei for your advice, thanks to you I've imagined a perfect plan
    Of course I will use often the word"Baka" and the famous "KAWAII" Yeaaah :cool:
    haha

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Sensei for your advice, thanks to you I've imagined a perfect plan
    Of course I will use often the word"Baka" and the famous "KAWAII" Yeaaah :cool:
    haha
    "Sensei" :hand: I hope you're successful implementing these ideas, you'll find a Senpai in no time!
    Oh yes, I forgot about Kawaii, everything must be Kawaii from now on. It also helps if you engage with Octopusses, Squids etc. to attract more exotic Senpai's
    Hope this helped!

ReputationRep:
    They are attractive too ^^
    I don't understand how you find some Chinese attractive lol. Speaking from someone who is Chinese, most of them are ugly imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww what a nice comment and Thank you for your welcoming :rolleyes:

I'm planning to go to Japan and I hope I will enjoy my stay there.
    This is what I noticed some time ago, young generation is pretty open minded but hijab is not something that even the younger generation used to see, but I will experienced it by myself when I will be out there.

Thank you for your comment, it cheered me up ^o^/
    Your very welcome. Great to hear that, enjoy yourself, I'd like to visit Japan sometime in the near future too! And good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Blade)
    I don't understand how you find some Chinese attractive lol. Speaking from someone who is Chinese, most of them are ugly imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well ,in general the physical appearance of East Asian guys is different of the western beauty standard, but it doesn't make them less attractive or ugly. x)
    The majority of asian are respectful,kind and have good manners, for me that's what make them attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ki Yung Na)
    Your very welcome. Great to hear that, enjoy yourself, I'd like to visit Japan sometime in the near future too! And good luck.
    Thank you ! ^o^/

ReputationRep:
    They have an amazing culture,language, they are respectful and kind ...but the majority are atheist
    besides being horrifically xenophobic
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaiju)
    besides being horrifically xenophobic
    Only a little bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    Only a little bit.
    Only a little bit horrifically xenophobic?
    Oh, that's okay then.

ReputationRep:
    I can say that Japanese guys as a whole aren't showered with female attention so you could land one fairly easily. But the majority find the concept of organised religion just plain weird and/or primitive so unless you're willing to drop your expectation of a conversion, I can't see it happening.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaiju)
    Only a little bit horrifically xenophobic?
    Oh, that's okay then.
    It's a deeply conservative, closed society. That's not quite the same as 'horrifically xenophobic'.

ReputationRep:
    I am not a Japanese But i am Nepalese Oriental and I am attracted to Hijabi South Indian/Arab Girls. So, it is not weird to get attracted with opposite race. It is very Normal.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 14, 2016
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.