Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

To all the short guys... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protégé)
    I'm 5'5. Still growing though.
    I'm 5'5 too and 18 male, kinda worried though.. I like to think that I'm still growing but honestly idk. How old are you if you dont mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    Robert Downey Junior and Lionel Messi are short, don't see them complaining.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5.7" and I'm NOT SHORT! OK?

ReputationRep:
    6ft master race crew checking in

(Original post by Adeel Ali)
    I'm 5.7" and I'm NOT SHORT! OK?
    Acceptance is the first stage to recovery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittr n swt)
    6ft master race crew checking in

Acceptance is the first stage to recovery.
    At least I don't feel too short?
    Your scaring me now, I've never though I was short before. Just maybe slightly below average. I'm 15 so I guess I might grow a bit more hopefully!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adeel Ali)
    At least I don't feel too short?
    Your scaring me now, I've never though I was short before. Just maybe slightly below average. I'm 15 so I guess I might grow a bit more hopefully!
    15? That's fine you'll grow indeed until like 19/20.

ReputationRep:
    I enjoyed reading this thread from the master height of 6ft.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittr n swt)
    15? That's fine you'll grow indeed until like 19/20.
    Yeah. I wouldn't count on me growing drastically but yeah, I wouldn't mind another inch or two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    Drink milk everyday and you will grow .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is false. I know some people who are like 6 feet and they dislike milk so this is lies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDIOSYNCRASY.)
    I'm 5'5 too and 18 male, kinda worried though.. I like to think that I'm still growing but honestly idk. How old are you if you dont mind me asking
    I'm 5'5 and 19, definitely not growing anymore as I haven't done for about three years...

It's not good for much other than :boxing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDIOSYNCRASY.)
    I'm 17 in January. I don't think you're gonna stop growing, you have a year or two left and that's ample. At the end of Year 9 I was 5 ft but at the end of Year 11 I was around 5'4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Larissa14)
    This is false. I know some people who are like 6 feet and they dislike milk so this is lies
    Yeah false because you know a few tall people that dislike milk. BS

Milk has been proven to enhance bone growth as well as strengthen them. However milk is actually bad for adults.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1501)
    Yeah false because you know a few tall people that dislike milk. BS

Milk has been proven to enhance bone growth as well as strengthen them. However milk is actually bad for adults.
    You call his anecdotal-science BS but you need to seriously cut out on the hyperbole yourself. "Milk is actually 'bad' for adults", wtf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    You call his anecdotal-science BS but you need to seriously cut out on the hyperbole yourself. "Milk is actually 'bad' for adults", wtf?
    **** me, just look it up? all the evidence is there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1501)
    **** me, just look it up? all the evidence is there
    Yeah... Right. Evidence in nutritional science these days is painfully convoluted. Like the evidence that veggie diets are far healthier than omni-diets? Like the evidence that saturated fat is so horrendous for you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'8 and have dated lassies both taller and shorter than me.

TSR is the only place I see people moan about height.

ReputationRep:
    If trolling makes you insecure as well as everyone else it's not successful trolling, is it? So a man lets gonna man let comment is probably a bad idea

ReputationRep:
    5'2. Call me Iverson

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    Cheer up everything's not about height. There are lots of successful or powerful people throughout history who have been short.

Gengis Khan- 5'8

Alexander the great- 5'7

Mussolini- 5'6

Adolf Hitler- 5'8 (Yh he was a bad person but was a great leader imo)

Napoleon bonaparte- 5'6

The average height of vikings were around 172 cm too so really the people who have had the most influence in history and some of the best leaders have been short so relax.
    Poor post considering all these people were about average apart from Mussolini.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    Poor post considering all these people were about average apart from Mussolini.
    Compared to all the people here saying youre a manlet or whatever if youre under 6ft i dont think its a poor post.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.