Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

To all the short guys... watch

ReputationRep:
    70% of women say a man 'wouldn't stand a chance' if he was under 6 foot, feel so bad for manlets srs it's a death sentence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...eth-Green.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    Go for short girls. My boyfriend's 5'10 or 5'11 and he's like the ****ing Eiffel Tower to me. I'm 5'1.
    Stuff like that annoys me so much!! I wish we fell for the people who our heights were compatible. Being 5'7, I always feel like I'm left with the 5'8 dudes when girls with your height grab all the tall ones.

Like that actress Hayden and her man... boils my blood!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Messiah Complex)
    I didn't say we were.
    Oh sorry, I thought you were responding to the thread title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PimpsNChuds)
    Why does it limit your selection of girls?
    because some girls are taller

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hdaindak)
    don't see how it impacts really
    Because girls prefer tall guys but doesn't impact that much and can make up for their shortness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    I am. :flutter: Though I'm not 100% Satanist. I think my views are more a Satanism-humanism-individualism hybrid. Although, Satanism can be considered a humanism-individualism hybrid.

Imagine someone who isn't afraid to indulge in their temptations/desires but still knows their boundaries and holds a strict(ish) moral compass. That's sort of what a Satanist is. They're not devil worshippers. The devil is just a representation of how a person should act, i.e. opposing abstinence and all things oppressive. For example, some religions say don't be selfish at all and always put others before you whereas Satanism encourages you to tend to your selfish desires as long as you're not harming others. The only time you can harm anyone is if someone threatens you ("destroy them" is what one of the Satanic rules says) otherwise you do not touch anyone who isn't a threat to you. It's very "eye for an eye" or "treat others as you would like to be treated". In Satanism you can't let yourself go out of control - you can indulge in whatever you want (as long as it doesn't harm anyone), but you shouldn't let indulgence turn into compulsion. It all comes down to doing what you want to do without harming anyone, especially yourself.

It's a nice "philosophy". I wouldn't go as far as to call it a religion, but I do prefer it to any religion I've come across so far because instead of making you worship some kind of being, you're encouraged to "worship" yourself in the sense that you focus on making yourself a better person. Plus it places more emphasis on equality and not harming others, and it's generally a hell of a lot nicer than religion. One of the other rules is that you don't harm little children. I love that.
    /

Dhuro heti

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    Cheer up everything's not about height. There are lots of successful or powerful people throughout history who have been short.

Gengis Khan- 5'8

Alexander the great- 5'7

Mussolini- 5'6

Adolf Hitler- 5'8 (Yh he was a bad person but was a great leader imo)

Napoleon bonaparte- 5'6

The average height of vikings were around 172 cm too so really the people who have had the most influence in history and some of the best leaders have been short so relax.
    you named so people deep in history without considering the avg heigh has increased over the years. nice one

ReputationRep:
    I have a thing for short girls, they're really attractive. Being short is feminine and they tend to have cuter faces too. This helps... Honestly short girls are VASTLY superior in every capacity. This unfortunately DOOMS any son I have to being a dwarf, since it's highly likely I'll end up with a 5'4 girl, and if a GUY is 5'4 his life is over and he will die a virgin.

I'm a total midget, standing at a pathetic 5'11 (probably 5'10 slouching or before bed, I should check). How do I cope with being so dwarf-like? Well, being short isn't as important as looking good. Your face and body are way more important, that's why the midgets on G Shore and stuff can pull elite women. Short is an excuse... A pretty good one to be honest... But you shouldn't have a problem if you're slightly short but mega hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbelTesfaye_isMJ)
    /

Dhuro heti
    Mukh bon khor faglami

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately all of those guys are still taller than me. I’m 5’3.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greg Jackson)
    70% of women say a man 'wouldn't stand a chance' if he was under 6 foot, feel so bad for manlets srs it's a death sentence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...eth-Green.html
    Women are such ********ters it's comical. They all talk about 6 foot this 6 foot that then sleep with dwarves like Gary Beadle and Stephen Bear.

I remember a girl on some blind dating show and she was saying how the guy must be 6 foot, then a really attractive short guy turns up and suddenly she doesn't care about his height because he's hot.

Yes men under a SOLID 6'0 are very unattractive to women, but not if they're really hot it seems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    Cheer up everything's not about height. There are lots of successful or powerful people throughout history who have been short.

Gengis Khan- 5'8

Alexander the great- 5'7

Mussolini- 5'6

Adolf Hitler- 5'8 (Yh he was a bad person but was a great leader imo)

Napoleon bonaparte- 5'6

The average height of vikings were around 172 cm too so really the people who have had the most influence in history and some of the best leaders have been short so relax.
    It is well known that people were generally significantly shorter in the past. Not that I believe the height to the very inch of either Alexander the Great or Genghis Khan can be said with any certainty.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.