Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello - I am Geography PGCE and going to Christchurch - anyone else? xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm geography as well but don't know my college yet as they haven't replied! Are you coming straight from undergrad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frgs101)
    Hi! I'm geography as well but don't know my college yet as they haven't replied! Are you coming straight from undergrad?
    yep, in the middle of my finals now, you?

ReputationRep:
    I did my undergrad at UCL and finished last year. I wanted to do a PGCE but thought I should have a year out to make sure so I've been working for the Civil Service since then. Made the decision to go for it in January!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys! I'm doing my PGCE in September too! I'm going to be at St.Hugh's College! Anyone else going there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faz7)
    Hi Guys! I'm doing my PGCE in September too! I'm going to be at St.Hugh's College! Anyone else going there?
    Hi! Congratulations ☺️ We've started a fb group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/833726203348055/

There are a few people at St Hugh's, I'll be at Blackfriars myself what subject are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fab! I've literally just asked to join the group haha

Aw thanks!
    I will be doing Biology, how about yourself??

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing RE

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.