Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    Ive used stuff with benzoyl peroxide included before and it's made no great difference

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Yeah, waiting it out doesn't really help though when you can't face leaving the house. I had a full on break down when I looked in the mirror before, I'm still crying now. I feel so pathetic getting so upset over something most people would consider stupid but I just can't stand to look at myself or have anyone else look at me.
    You're not an expert on everything, you don't have to comment on every single thread

ReputationRep:
    Try going to your GP?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonwinner)
    You're not an expert on everything, you don't have to comment on every single thread
    Feel free to block me.

ReputationRep:
    I went on roaccutane three years ago. It worked a dream! All my acne cleared up and apart rfrom an odd sport my skin is flawless.
    HOWEVER.... ever since I have had chronic back aches and it is unbearable. There is not a point where I cant feel it and theres nothing that can be done about it.
    Absolutely furious! I was told it would go away post-treatment and there are many reviews online of similar cases...
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/nursin...in-344255.html

Think carefully! I'm only 19 and fear what it'll be like by the time I am 40-50.

ReputationRep:
    I have some spare PanOxyl 10 if anyone is interested.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

I literally had the exact same problem as you and was taking the same medication. Mine got worse too and in the end I went off the medication went to a dermatologist and got put on something else.

If you haven't seen a dermatologist yet I 100% would just so that things do get worse you know? Also maybe cut down exfoliation as doing it too much can actually make your acne worse!

I hope this helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.