Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls who are with western males will 40 x more likely raped than if with Asian guys Watch

ReputationRep:
    eastbound88.com/showthread.php/35173

I will post the complete topic once I can post links.

ReputationRep:
    In asia it's a lot more likely rape goes unreported.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    Your conclusion based on your facts makes no sense.

1. I'm Japanese and I can tell you that rape is vastly underreported in Japan. To be fair, rape is underreported in other countries, including the US. However, the stigma of rape is much more severe than that of other countries. I have no doubt there are a lot more than 1200 rapes that occurred in 2010.

2. Asia is a big continent. Lot more countries than just Japan. Japan's statistics, even in the minutely remote chance that they are completely accurate, doesn't represent all asian countries.

3. Why does a lack of divorce amongst Asians correlate with rape? Here's a newsflash for you-married woman can be raped by their own husbands.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.