Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

My little brother is 4 and still is not potty trained AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    What nappies does a 4 year old wear?

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever soiled on the floor and tried to blame it on your brother?

ReputationRep:
    It's best if you potty train him, a lot of people here are saying you shouldn't because it's not your responsibility, but come on its your little bro, if he gets bullied it would hurt you. It's a shame he has to suffer because of lazy parents. Wish you all the best with it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funktofunky)
    What nappies does a 4 year old wear?
    He wears either pampers active fit or tesco's own brand, in the largest sizes (6+). The tesco ones are best tbh. They are bigger and absorb more. However they do get quite saggy so it can be really obvious he has a nappy on.

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I have attempted to get him to use the toilet/potty. Yesterday I sat with him for an hour on the toilet (I brought him a special toilet seat) trying to get him to pee and he did!! But then after I stopped watching him he was put back in a nappy. It just feel like it wont work unless everyone is committed.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.