Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Aston Villa v Sunderland 3pm Watch

ReputationRep:
    Looks great. He's put more balls into the box in 10 minutes than Weimann or N'Zogbia did in the 65 minutes before that.

Absolutely no reason not to start him next game. He offers way more than Weimann or N'Zogbia. Him, Benteke and Gabby would cause Palace's defense some problems.

ReputationRep:
    Grealish has to start over Weimann, there isnt a logical reason to play Andi instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    What an end to the game! Not bad for a 0-0.
    • TSR Support Team

We should play every game with 10 men we always seem to do better
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Still quite a bit of daylight between you and the bottom three - and Delph was unfortunate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nvmthename)
    Grealish has to start over Weimann, there isnt a logical reason to play Andi instead.
    PL might want to take it easy with Jack. he's impressed every time he's played like you say much better option than Weimann or Zog.

All I want for Christmas is a goal to cheer ffs
    • TSR Support Team

I hope he starts with Grealish next game, he is really looking a prospect this young lad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    PL might want to take it easy with Jack. he's impressed every time he's played like you say much better option than Weimann or Zog.

All I want for Christmas is a goal to cheer ffs
    Knowing villa we'll probably end up battering a team soon and going back to bore draws soon after.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    totally unsurprising 0-0 both of us should stay up though. We will end on about 22 draws.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nvmthename)
    Knowing villa we'll probably end up battering a team soon and going back to bore draws soon after.
    Palace hopefully, I need something to get me out of bed on a morning when I'll undoubtably be feeling like death Bought my ticket to the game a couple of days ago.

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe Everton are level with us

I remember when people were posting that Cleverley should pick them instead of us as they're a far better prospect
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Everton are shambolic in the league this season. EL does no favours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Can't believe Everton are level with us

I remember when people were posting that Cleverley should pick them instead of us as they're a far better prospect
    They need to sort that out, as do we, the quality of players on both sides are beyond the level theyre at, but below their stature. Strange times.

Edit: **** necro, my bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 31, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.