Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What do you think will make you truly happy in life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    dafuuq!:O no fair

jaysus I better keep in touch with you then sounds great! ah do you have fb or whatsapp or whatnot?
    Yeah it's a steep price if you're not gonna be in it for long, people who are in it to see the world for a year or two before coming back and settling here normally go for a cheaper TEFL certificate. But the money you pay for a CELTA is well worth the pay off if you go for jobs like these after a year or two.

http://jobs.theguardian.com/job/5977...ingPageListing

(24-28k tax free, rent paid for you, flights paid)

And nope, I'm one of those that hate fb TSR is my social network :erm: I'm always here :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    For me it's mainly focused around doing a career that I'm really passionate about, having a decent amount of friends who appreciate my worth, have a strong bond with & that I can share great experiences with. Also it would be nice to one day have a partner to love & have a similar connection to my friends What about you?
    Name:  Modelling Pose.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  298.8 KB

Being as good looking as i am makes me happy. Further to this, as demonstrated above, maintaining all the women on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeceitfulDove)
    Yeah it's a steep price if you're not gonna be in it for long, people who are in it to see the world for a year or two before coming back and settling here normally go for a cheaper TEFL certificate. But the money you pay for a CELTA is well worth the pay off if you go for jobs like these after a year or two.

And nope, I'm one of those that hate fb TSR is my social network :erm: I'm always here :grumble:

You wouldn't say no to ME, if i asked for your FB, Date Of Birth and Home Address. ****** be trippin'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    You wouldn't say no to ME, if i asked for your FB, Date Of Birth and Home Address. ****** be trippin'
    'No'

And I don't have Facebook :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    'No'

And I don't have Facebook :indiff:
    you should proceed to create a FB acc, just to add me. I would be your only beloved and sacred friend. We could do so much together; share videos, pictures and write erotic statuses so all my friends can see but not yours because i am your only friend.

I will inbox you my name. Much love,

- Next Clothing Store Model

ReputationRep:
    you should proceed to create a FB acc, just to add me. I would be your only beloved and sacred friend. We could do so much together; share videos, pictures and write erotic statuses so all my friends can see but not yours because i am your only friend.

I will inbox you my name. Much love,

- Next Clothing Store Model
    How about
    http://youtu.be/tBxu_2H9ANU
    :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    How about
    http://youtu.be/tBxu_2H9ANU
    :bigsmile:
    haha you made my year. my ****ing year.

ReputationRep:
    haha you made my year. my ****ing year.
    Glad I could be of service :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    Being with my boyfriend and starting a life with him. I've never really cared for things like a career or "experiencing life before marriage" or having kids or whatever. My focus has always been on being with someone I love and building a life with them. Now I've found someone I love and all I want is to start a life together because I just want to be happy and feel wanted.

People tend to have a go at me when I say I want to settle down early because apparently I haven't lived life yet or whatever, but with my boyfriend I'll live a more exciting life than I would if I were single because his life is generally ****ing awesome compared to mine. I can't "experience life" at home because I'm oppressed here. I can't do anything unless my siblings do it with me. It's like living under a ****ing dictatorship. I speak about this a lot with my boyfriend and I know that he's all about freedom and hates our cultures because they're so oppressive. I'm really, really glad I won't have to deal with this **** with him. :love:
    you sound frighteningly like me! I have an oppressive family too, who won't even allow me to have a boyfriend at the age of almost 24

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I love shopping)
    you sound frighteningly like me! I have an oppressive family too, who won't even allow me to have a boyfriend at the age of almost 24
    My family don't know about my boyfriend. IF we actually get to the point where we start seriously talking marriage and setting a date and stuff then I'm going to introduce him to my family as "a friend of a friend". My parents screwed with my sister by having her married to the first guy that came through our door (arranged marriage, she wasn't fussed at the time but now she regrets it) and now they're taking the piss with my other sister. I've made it clear to my sisters that I'm not going to go through my parents because I don't trust them after seeing the way they handle it. Plus they know that I'm the pickiest perfectionist in the world so in their minds I'll be lucky to find anyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Messiah Complex)
    A fairer distribution of wealth to ensure the poorest in society are not being forced to food banks to eat and the elderly can actually afford to heat their homes.
    This is so wonderful :love:

ReputationRep:

me neither not a major fan of fb but just handy as well likely leave tsr eventually and you clearly know your stuff
    jaysus thanks a lot for the advice brilliant stuff!

but yeh thats crazy stuff! you planning on heading to uae then:?

ReputationRep:
    Getting a job, making my parents happy, finding love, getting married and buying our own home then happy kids and living for them but doing the things I love and being as weird as I want. Opposing society because being myself truly is what I want and hopefully persuading others to live their life. Also knowing I've saved someone's life would be good too. Making a permanent mark somewhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    For me it's mainly focused around doing a career that I'm really passionate about, having a decent amount of friends who appreciate my worth, have a strong bond with & that I can share great experiences with. Also it would be nice to one day have a partner to love & have a similar connection to my friends What about you?
    Dye my hair green, cover myself in soil and live life happily ever after as a carrot.

ReputationRep:
    Broadway stardom; probably not going to happen though :/

ReputationRep:
    A good job so I can be financially stable and afford to travel the world, a dog, good friends i see often and someone I love who I can be myself with, laugh with, who's romantic and etc etc. the usual.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowystarks)
    A good job so I can be financially stable and afford to travel the world, a dog, good friends i see often and someone I love who I can be myself with, laugh with, who's romantic and etc etc. the usual.
    And writing / publishing my book.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Nothing. Life is fundamentally ****.

Of course there is lots of stuff you can do to minimize the ****ness of life to the point it is bearable. I honeslty don;t think there is any magic way you can find that will make everything ok again

You know that story about the Bhudda where he tries to find the one true way. It's like that. Buddhists are bang on in this respect.
    If life doesn't have any ups and downs, then your dead. Cheer up !

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Modelling Pose.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  298.8 KB

Being as good looking as i am makes me happy. Further to this, as demonstrated above, maintaining all the women on TSR.
    Why is it that I keep seeing this guy, all I wanna do is live life but seeing such a good looking young gentleman gets me down in the dumps! Thankfully my girlfriend never leaves the house so she is yet to see such a ladykiller, but either way I will reply to my own comment with this...
    http://youtu.be/YaG5SAw1n0c

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    -Good friends.
    -A job I enjoy.
    -Never more than a 10 minute walk from a pub.

And this one will really make me happy:

-Being able to buy clothes which fit easily. Somehow I can be different sizes in the same bloody shop. How?!

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.