Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

I created a story Watch

• Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I created a story by myself and published it online..
    http://www.wattpad.com/91046154-crazy-pink-anna?d=ud
    Please read it and give your views on that website itself

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sena5)

Thank you
    I bookmarked the story to read it later, but I feel compelled to ask.... How did you design that cover? xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sena5)

Thank you
    I'll read it when I have some spare time Congrats btw
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm just having a look at it now. I don't mean to be rude, but I think you might find it beneficial to either stick to your mother-tongue for writing stories, or if you really REALLY want them to be in English, find yourself a good translator. I guess it depends how seriously you're planning on writing. Your use of language is jarring and it's kind of obvious that you're not a native English speaker.
    I do commend you for trying your hardest to write a story in a foreign language though. If it's just for fun, it's fine.

Hmm now the story itself, again how seriously are you wanting to take your writing? Just for fun? God I hate being critical because I don't want you to be disheartened but I think it needs some work. Your characters don't appeal to me and I find the story a little bit linear. I realise it's a short story so you can't have too many sub-plots or extra characters, but your story is basically

girl loves the colour pink
    strange guy practically stalks her by buying her multitudes of pink roses (and to be honest the way he approaches her in the first place is nothing short of creepy)
    girl strings the guy along for a while simply because of her obsession with the pink flowers, but then bizarrely decides she loves him
    they get married

There's literally nothing else to it. A twist of some sort would make it more interesting.

The beginning part makes no sense either. She's just an ordinary kid as far as I can tell, yet there are royals and nobles and all manner of gentry coming to her birth. Why?!

Don't take my review too harshly because I'm just trying to be helpful and offer constructive criticism. I am not going to review it on Wattpad but maybe you could work on it a little more. It's great that you're making a start on writing stories, well done
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R Dragon)
    I bookmarked the story to read it later, but I feel compelled to ask.... How did you design that cover? xD
    Through Amazon Kindle
    I made the pictures

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.