Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    So after the holidays, Iv got mocks on finance and sociology and I'v got two assignments to hand in for law. I can do my tasks on law in 2 hours but I don't know how to revise and how long I should put my time in for both of the other subjects.
    Any tips on how to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farhana787)
    So after the holidays, Iv got mocks on finance and sociology and I'v got two assignments to hand in for law. I can do my tasks on law in 2 hours but I don't know how to revise and how long I should put my time in for both of the other subjects.
    Any tips on how to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If your trying to achieve a good grade, as you should be, then it would be a really good idea to spend a lot of time and effort in revising.

There are many revision techniques, such as mind maps, notes, actual past papers, reading outside your limited subject to further advance your knowledge etc.

I would advice you to study for each of your subjects, 4hours extra outside your lessons time a week. That could be doing homeworks or making revision notes etc.

Stay consistent and don't leave any questions until the last minute. If you don't understand something. write it all down and ask the teacher as soon as you get the chance.

I hope these helps

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.