Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    Had this rash on my thighs since last summer from doing daily cardio, it seems to clear up sometimes if I don't do cardio but I don't see that as a viable permanent solution.

I've tried various OTT creams but haven't found anything to work yet. Recently the rash has spread to my hip and my arm.

It itches so bad, I just want to scrub it with a towel as soon as I get out of the shower.

Visiting the doctor is a bit difficult where I am now. Anyone know an OTT medication which will definitely work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Had this rash on my thighs since last summer from doing daily cardio, it seems to clear up sometimes if I don't do cardio but I don't see that as a viable permanent solution.

I've tried various OTT creams but haven't found anything to work yet. Recently the rash has spread to my hip and my arm.

It itches so bad, I just want to scrub it with a towel as soon as I get out of the shower.

Visiting the doctor is a bit difficult where I am now. Anyone know an OTT medication which will definitely work?
    If you can't make it to a doc have you tried asking a pharmacist for advice? (I'm guessing you have if you've tried several otc creams).

If you've already tried lots of creams it might be best to try and get a GP appointment so that it can be looked at properly. What sort of creams have you tried so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonkatt)
    If you can't make it to a doc have you tried asking a pharmacist for advice? (I'm guessing you have if you've tried several otc creams).

If you've already tried lots of creams it might be best to try and get a GP appointment so that it can be looked at properly. What sort of creams have you tried so far?
    Many moisturisers and one anti-fungal. I'll have to get my health insurance here sorted before I can see any doctor I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Many moisturisers and one anti-fungal. I'll have to get my health insurance here sorted before I can see any doctor I guess.
    You not in the UK then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonkatt)
    You not in the UK then?
    Nope.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.