Turn on thread page Beta

Last night I was fast asleep, having an erotic dream....when suddenly I woke up. As I woke up, I realised what HAD woken me up....I was having an amazing, intense orgasm!

How on earth did this happen? Surely an orgasm requires physical stimulation, and my hands were tucked firmly under my pillow at the time! Is your mind really enough to induce orgasm? It's so confusing.

Depends on who you are... and lucky you if you can, lol!

And yes, you can without physical stimulation

ReputationRep:
    Well done.

ReputationRep:
    Jealous! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Last night I was fast asleep, having an erotic dream....when suddenly I woke up. As I woke up, I realised what HAD woken me up....I was having an amazing, intense orgasm!

How on earth did this happen? Surely an orgasm requires physical stimulation, and my hands were tucked firmly under my pillow at the time! Is your mind really enough to induce orgasm? It's so confusing.
    Are you a male by any chance?

But yes, non-physical masturbation, or mental masturbation, is possible, and can sometimes produce better orgasms as your mind isn't distracted by sensations caused by the movement of your hand.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently it can happen a lot to pregnant women. (One advantage to sprogging, then...)

If you were having a particularly vivid dream, your body will feel like it's actually feeling the stimulation - think about how in other dreams, you can see and touch and feel things.

Why the hell is it that I always wake up with a song in my head? Not as fun!!

ReputationRep:
    lucky you. wish i could do that in my sleep

i can *** without being touched in that particular area but there has to be some touch involved XD

Ah yes, I have this quite often...great isn't it

Somestimes I get very turned on in a dream and then wake up but never I orgasm! Jealous

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for sharing

ReputationRep:
    isn't that just a 'wet dream'?

ReputationRep:
    Somestimes I get very turned on in a dream and then wake up but never I orgasm! Jealous
    that sounds frustrating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)
    isn't that just a 'wet dream'?
    No because the OP is a girl.

(Original post by high priestess fnord)
    that sounds frustrating
    It is!

I get that,it's perfectly normal(and a very nice start to the day!)

ReputationRep:
    I've never had a wet dream, but then I've been masturbating with far too much regularity since I discovered my ability to ejaculate to allow any seminal build up.

ReputationRep:
    ditto

ReputationRep:
    Depends on who you are... and lucky you if you can, lol!

And yes, you can without physical stimulation
    i only learnt that the other day :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    I've never had a wet dream, but then I've been masturbating with far too much regularity since I discovered my ability to ejaculate to allow any seminal build up.
    Duuuuuuudddde!

I get this! Fantastic isn't it!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.