Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghazhal)
    I'm studying... statistics, french, maths, english, history, biology, chemistry, physics

My study level is... GCSE
    Aloha,

Thanks for joining The Student Room and I hope you’re warmly welcomed by other users as your addiction to the site grows :teehee:

Chat: The place to be if you want to chat about how wonderfully single you are or just plain slang :grin:
    Life and Style: Advice about anything and everything, this place is one of the best to get health and everyday issues
    Hobbies and Interests: What do you love? Gaming, reading or animals. You name it and someone else on TSR also loves it :ahee:
    Debate and Current Affairs: The more serious side of TSR unveils itself in this section :ninja:
    Study Help: What TSR was built for. Peers helping their peers do better in their studies all the way from GCSEs to Postgraduate level :yep:
    University and University Courses: Do you want to go to university? Come on down and chat all thing university :holmes:
    University and HE Colleges: This place is heaven for UCAS applicants. Just take a look and see :drool:

If you have any burning questions, you can ask a member or post in the TSR News, Help and Feedback Section. There is even more to the site that I haven’t mentioned so just head over to the Forums page to join and start your own threads and become a microcosm to the site. :fyi:

:party:

Mr...
    Welcome Squad

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.