Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Sooo yeahh, I got stabbed a few weeks ago...... Watch

ReputationRep:
    It put a bit of a damper on Christmas, doctors believed I was lucky to be alive.

Nevertheless, it has made me realise that life is too short and that death can be right around the corner, waiting to strike you at any second. I was stabbed by a bunch of guys who did not like the way I 'stared' at them in a bar, I did not even look towards the ********s. The bit that pissed me off the most is that they had the nerve to say Merry Christmas after they did it.

Look after yourself when you're out and about, there are some real nutjobs out there. Be careful not to drink too much and completely erase your sense of awareness when you're on a night out. Please also remember that you don't have to do anything to get attacked by some low life, you just have to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Stay safe:yy:

ReputationRep:
    It's not that deep.

ReputationRep:
    Have they been arrested?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    It's not that deep.
    That's what your mum said last night, come at me bro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    That's what your mum said last night, come at me bro.
    She was probably referring to the blade length going through your body when she stabbed you.

ReputationRep:
    It put a bit of a damper on Christmas, doctors believed I was lucky to be alive.

Nevertheless, it has made me realise that life is too short and that death can be right around the corner, waiting to strike you at any second. I was stabbed by a bunch of guys who did not like the way I 'stared' at them in a bar, I did not even look towards the ********s. The bit that pissed me off the most is that they had the nerve to say Merry Christmas after they did it.

Look after yourself when you're out and about, there are some real nutjobs out there. Be careful not to drink too much and completely erase your sense of awareness when you're on a night out. Please also remember that you don't have to do anything to get attacked by some low life, you just have to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Oh ****!!! So glad you're okay now though can't imagine how awful that must have been. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kill3er)
    Have they been arrested?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Yes
    Throw away the key...the freakin' ****s.

Stay safe...hope you can get over the mental trauma as well as the physical trauma.

ReputationRep:
    Hope all is well son, chin up and keep hitting life 100 miles an hour

ReputationRep:
    How painful was it?

Also what city was this in?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the support everyone.

(Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    How painful was it?

Also what city was this in?
    Very painful.

Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    What a bunch of low life scum bags, I'll never understand "people" like that.

ReputationRep:

You shouldn't need to almost die to realise that.

At least you're okay though. Now just waiting for the thread where they only got 2 hours community service and a £50 fine.

ReputationRep:
    what a horrid way for people to behave.

you can get a stab proof vest quite cheaply :

http://www.vestguard.co.uk/covert-nij-levels/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...=stab+ve%2Caps

ReputationRep:

Sorry to hear that mate. I feel like a ***** after reading your anecdote. I hope they rot in prison and stabbed (in a different way) by the big Bob of the jail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Oh ****!!! So glad you're okay now though can't imagine how awful that must have been. :hugs:
    You look like a vampire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juichiro)
    You look like a vampire.
    Not sure how that's relevant to this thread lol.

ReputationRep:
    You know there is a plus side to having scars

ReputationRep:
    get defence classes
    bring back the death penalty - no appeal

scum

would kill the *******s family as well

ReputationRep:

:zomg: When did this happen? I am so sorry to hear of your stabbing! :sad: I hope you are better now. :hugs: Where were you stabbed? Oh body I mean, not place. And have the ****tards been arrested for it? Not very nice people at all, you can get some right nutters about. :unimpressed:

Apart from that horrid incident, how was your Christmas? :yy:

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.