Sooo yeahh, I got stabbed a few weeks ago...... Watch

King Leonidas
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
It put a bit of a damper on Christmas, doctors believed I was lucky to be alive.

Nevertheless, it has made me realise that life is too short and that death can be right around the corner, waiting to strike you at any second. I was stabbed by a bunch of guys who did not like the way I 'stared' at them in a bar, I did not even look towards the ********s. The bit that pissed me off the most is that they had the nerve to say Merry Christmas after they did it.

Look after yourself when you're out and about, there are some real nutjobs out there. Be careful not to drink too much and completely erase your sense of awareness when you're on a night out. Please also remember that you don't have to do anything to get attacked by some low life, you just have to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Stay safe:yy:
gr8wizard10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's not that deep.
Kill3er
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have they been arrested?
King Leonidas
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonynous)
It's not that deep.
That's what your mum said last night, come at me bro.
gr8wizard10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by King Leonidas)
That's what your mum said last night, come at me bro.
She was probably referring to the blade length going through your body when she stabbed you.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It put a bit of a damper on Christmas, doctors believed I was lucky to be alive.

Nevertheless, it has made me realise that life is too short and that death can be right around the corner, waiting to strike you at any second. I was stabbed by a bunch of guys who did not like the way I 'stared' at them in a bar, I did not even look towards the ********s. The bit that pissed me off the most is that they had the nerve to say Merry Christmas after they did it.

Look after yourself when you're out and about, there are some real nutjobs out there. Be careful not to drink too much and completely erase your sense of awareness when you're on a night out. Please also remember that you don't have to do anything to get attacked by some low life, you just have to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Oh ****!!! So glad you're okay now though can't imagine how awful that must have been. :hugs:
King Leonidas
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kill3er)
Have they been arrested?
Yes
jammy4041
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes
Throw away the key...the freakin' ****s.

Stay safe...hope you can get over the mental trauma as well as the physical trauma.
xxm
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hope all is well son, chin up and keep hitting life 100 miles an hour
Schrödingers Cat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How painful was it?

Also what city was this in?
King Leonidas
Rep:
?
Thanks for the support everyone.

(Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
How painful was it?

Also what city was this in?
Very painful.

Birmingham.
SophieSmall
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What a bunch of low life scum bags, I'll never understand "people" like that.
UniMastermindBOSS
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

You shouldn't need to almost die to realise that.

At least you're okay though. Now just waiting for the thread where they only got 2 hours community service and a £50 fine.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
what a horrid way for people to behave.

you can get a stab proof vest quite cheaply :

http://www.vestguard.co.uk/covert-nij-levels/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...=stab+ve%2Caps
holmes221
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Sorry to hear that mate. I feel like a ***** after reading your anecdote. I hope they rot in prison and stabbed (in a different way) by the big Bob of the jail.
Juichiro
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Oh ****!!! So glad you're okay now though can't imagine how awful that must have been. :hugs:
You look like a vampire.
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Juichiro)
You look like a vampire.
Not sure how that's relevant to this thread lol.
Rk2k14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You know there is a plus side to having scars
cake face 96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
get defence classes
bring back the death penalty - no appeal

scum

would kill the *******s family as well
Rainbow Student
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

:zomg: When did this happen? I am so sorry to hear of your stabbing! :sad: I hope you are better now. :hugs: Where were you stabbed? Oh body I mean, not place. And have the ****tards been arrested for it? Not very nice people at all, you can get some right nutters about. :unimpressed:

Apart from that horrid incident, how was your Christmas? :yy:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (38)
26.03%
No (108)
73.97%

Watched Threads