Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Really don't want that to happen
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Nobody does, mate. Nobody does.

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys think is the worst wrestlemania main event? I'd put Cena vs The rock V2 up there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    What do you guys think is the worst wrestlemania main event? I'd put Cena vs The rock V2 up there
    I've never seen any WM match that was bad to me.

I hear alot of critiism in youtube comments about Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg at WM 20. Apparently it was one of the worst ones, haven't seen it.

Edit: I guess Undertaker vs Brock was bad because undertaker lost. It was really really slow and depressing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    I've never seen any WM match that was bad to me.

I hear alot of critiism in youtube comments about Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg at WM 20. Apparently it was one of the worst ones, haven't seen it.

That was bad in ring wise but I meant in terms of booking. Like Goldberg vs Lesnar on paper would be a brilliant match but Cena vs Rock rematch was just unnecessary ,predictable and boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    That was bad in ring wise but I meant in terms of booking. Like Goldberg vs Lesnar on paper would be a brilliant match but Cena vs Rock rematch was just unnecessary ,predictable and boring
    Oh ok, then Taker vs Brock. It really shouldn't of been Brock. They didn't even have a good storyline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    Oh ok, then Taker vs Brock. It really shouldn't of been Brock. They didn't even have a good storyline.
    You're kidding? Taker vs Brock was meant to be the Manny vs Mayweather of WWE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    You're kidding? Taker vs Brock was meant to be the Manny vs Mayweather of WWE?
    Meh, I really wished it was someone else.

Big hype rubbish match.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ the idea Lesnar-Taker wasn't good.

Worst WM main event match was the one with the Miz in it.

ReputationRep:
    Undertaker / Lesnar was great but I'm one if the people who still would have liked the streak to remain intact.

The Miz vs John Cena was the worst main event but you've got I give The Miz credit for completing the math despite being knocked unconscious. Problem with the match for me was that the rivalry wasn't built up properly. It was more of an introduction to the Cena Rock feud.

I don't mind The Rock vs HHH, that Smackdown promo between them last year was fantastic.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=dVSpJjEs82U

Would still rather they had new opponents. The Rock vs Rusev and HHH vs Seth Rollins

Anyone listen to TIJ with Kevin Owens on Friday? Such a cool laid back guy in real life

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I really wish Rusev would redo a Chris Jericho and come out when Lana and Dolph Ziggler are in ring and say

Rusev: I'm gonna take care of that smelly... greasy... nasty animal... and I'm coming for you too Lana!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)

Would still rather they had new opponents. The Rock vs Rusev and HHH vs Seth Rollins

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd take both those matches, and Rousey vs. Steph.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'm done with wrestling now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Both Elimination Chamber matches were awful, but Owens defeating Cena was exactly what needed to happen. Great bit of bravery from Creative to give him the push, and he didn't let them down. Huge result for the whole company.

The Rollins-Ambrose ending was screwy and quite a shame, actually. It was quite reminiscent of HBK against Triple H on RAW back in 2003. Sets up a rematch for Money in the Bank nicely.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Gobsmacked it has taken this long for Ryback to bag a championship tbf.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Both Elimination Chamber matches were awful, but Owens defeating Cena was exactly what needed to happen. Great bit of bravery from Creative to give him the push, and he didn't let them down. Huge result for the whole company.

The Rollins-Ambrose ending was screwy and quite a shame, actually. It was quite reminiscent of HBK against Triple H on RAW back in 2003. Sets up a rematch for Money in the Bank nicely.
    How was the Owens Cena match in ring? Might give it a watch now

Gobsmacked it has taken this long for Ryback to bag a championship tbf.
    Happy for him. Hope he has a long run
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    How was the Owens Cena match in ring? Might give it a watch now
    Match of the night.

ReputationRep:
    Match of the night.
    Not saying much since I'm hearing this has been one of the worst PPV's in a while

Ending seems interesting. I like what they did with Ambrose running away with the title. I thought Rollins would go over but doesn't seem so in this case.

Also there's news Brock is to return earlier and work Battleground, because of how low the ratings have been recently. Seems interesting, because if Brock fights Rollins at Battleground, who does he fight at Summerslam?

ReputationRep:
    Owens is fat ffs. Absolute balls that he won, as shown by his finisher requiring immense momentum and the opponent actually launching themselves up and down. Not gonna watch anymore as its too unrealistic for me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.